Join our server on Discord

Monster Hunter: UNITED
"Ahh, good, another hunter. Perhaps you two could journey together and tackle the harder tasks... Here is the list of tasks we currently have." the Elder says, handing him a list similar to the one he handed Sean. "Oh, and for your information, these lists will be updated the more you do quests".
"well going alone can be a bit boring"he stated "i'm game if you are"
he tightend the strap on his sword sling
"either way it's the wvyrm nest for me"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"The Wyrm nest it is." Sorn said as cloth suddenly wrapped around the cross and he put it on his back "Ready when you are."
"Okay, the details of the quest are as follows.." the elder said.

Raiding the Wyverns' nest! Wrote:Requestor: Young Prince

I want a Wyverns' egg! they are a rare delicacie around these parts, and I have never tried one before. Please bring one to me!

"Ahh, Wyvern egg... very difficult to obtain... since they crack real easily, much care is needed when transporting the egg. Also, beware that the Wyvenr who guards it's nest does not stir, or things could get dangerous.."
"well where is it and can we get supplies here"
sean started to think wyrm that's a super dragon or mother dragonhe voiced his thoughts to the others
"is'nt the wyrm a mother dragon or something"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
"There will be a supply crate near the starting area.. so no need to worry about supplies.. though they are limited.." the elder says. "When you're ready, head inside the guild hall, and out the back entrance, to get an aptonoth ride over there.."

[Image: aptonothcl8.gif]
"well let's go" sean was just about to walk off when a thought struck him"do we direct or do they know the way?'
"coming sorn?"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Sorn walked into the guild and started heading for the back entrance This will be a bit tough.
"They know the way, just say 'Forest' and they'll take you there.." The elder pointed off to a distant place. a Large mountain could be seen, as something flew over it. if they weren't so far away from it, they might have thought it was a bird. but from that distance, you could never see a bird...

OOC: sorry for the powerplay, but I had to set it up somehow.. anf FYI, I might do something like that again.. but it makes it easier to explain things, so if you guys don't mind...
sean took gulped
he knew that just had to be a wyrm "well lets get up then"
sean now safely straddled up began to adjust his strap tight so it would bounce less on the ride
'ready...forest"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz