Join our server on Discord

Monster Hunter: UNITED
sean sighed at his stupidity
"it's alright sorn it's just a herd aptonoth"
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Sorn walked into the clearing as well "Good, I don't want to waste my ammunition on random beasts."
One of the Aptonoth by the river turned it's head to the two hunters lazily, before grunting and returning it's attention to the river. To the north of the river, there was a ledge that seemed to head up-hill towards the mountain that the Wyvern flew towards. That was where they needed to head to. Of course, there was also a small ledge next to them that led back into the forest, perhaps this was a shortcut?
"well we have a choice left *points to shortcut* or right*points to path*" sean said "personally i say we go for the path we know heads to the wyrn"

edit:does that help
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: I would have never noticed this if Altima didn't PM me.

IC:

"I say right. For one,I don't like getting lost in forests." Sorn said with a sigh remembering what happened the last time he got lost.
"well path it is"sean said with a slow sigh

OOC:good job he did
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Suddenly, there was a screeching sound from ahead of the mountain path, as several others followed. There was a blue streak, as something passed by then, not even noticing where they stood and began attacking the Aptonoth herd. Through the carnage, the hunters had an easy view of the blue monsters.

[Image: velocipreyjx1.gif]

One of those raptor-like creatures ran at the hunters, followed by one of it's "buddies".
Sorn quickly took aim and fired at the beast in the front, hopefully hitting it's head "We have to hurry."
the raptor-like thing's head was blown right off it's neck, it's carcass landing right in front of Sorn. The blasts explosion was loud enough for a few more raptors to hear, as they turned their attention from the Aptonoth to them.

OOC: I'll give you a little hint right now..Remember those smoke grenades you got at the beginning of the quest? well, you can use them whenever you like, and they provide great cover.