Join our server on Discord

The digital slaves [Open for every one join in any time ^.^]
Continued from last post...

Before Gazimon could do anything, he felt a cold blunt object strike the back of his head, and a pair of of rough hand grab and pick him up. the last words gazimon heard before drifting of into unconsiuosness were. "We're taking this one alone, kill the rest..."

---

OOC: Finally got backround out of the way, now it's Real RP time.

IC:

Gazimon slowly began to drift back into a state of awarness, his vision had cleared, somehow the muzzle had come partway undone but not enough to be noticable by the shopkeeper.

Gazimon looked around, noticing he wasn't alone, there was a digimon chained up like himself. Albeit in a more compramising position. The digimon strongly resembled a renamon, but was like no Renamon he had ever seen. She seem to be speaking to another Mon but he couldn't turn his head far enough to get a look.

whatever they were disscusing he didn't wish to interupt. So for now he would listen and would perhaps speak when they were finished.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
"No, no, you can sit on the couch, it's alright." He smiled to her, chuckling at her naiveness as he looked onto her jus softly. "But, if you want to sit on the floor, I'm all for it. So tell me, how did such a cutie like you get enslaved?" He asked curiously. "Because I'd find it hard for someone like you maybe.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh..the...shopkeeper told us to never get on furniture..." Tribalmon answered softly as she climbed up on the sofa and said with her legs crossed facing Kurtz. "Thats just it...the keeper sends out digimon hunters looking for the right digimon to capture and sell to the highest bidder..." she said softly, "looks like I was the right kind."
The OCA
"Well, while you're with me, you can sit on the furniture." Kurtz smiled softly, sitting beside her as he kept a good hold on her leash, yet didn't hold it to cause her any discomfort at all. "And well, you were the right kind." He smiled, before resting back on the couch, looking onto her. "But damn... I hope it didn't hurt you when they captured you... did it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thinking about the day she was captured by the hunters Tribalmon began to quiver and shake she just curled up into a ball with her tail wrapped around herself and began to sob remembering all the men shoving her into a cage taken away from her home.
The OCA
"A-ack..." Kurtz suddenly stated, reaching out before gently touching Tribalmon's shoulder as he winced, biting his lip. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to touch a subject like that..." He softly spoke, lowering his own ears.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Its okay..." Tribalmon said softly turning her head revealing one of her amber yellow eyes wiping a tear away, "you..paid for me..I'm the one who should say sorrry...I am your property now.." she added she almost wanted to cry more at that point after saying it but she kept it in taking a deep breath, "Th-the most painful and scary part about it was waking up in the shop...not knowing where you are or what happened.."
The OCA
Crimsonmon opened her eyes glaring at the young male with glowing eyes. "A viral in the same postion. Do you fear me. I cannot harm you even If I wanted to."
"I-I guess... I-I've never really been a slave, so I haven't truly felt how it is to be in your position..." Kurtz spoke, emotion starting to show as he slowly started to carress Tribalmon's shoulder. "D-Don't worry... while you're here, I'll try to make you feel as good as I can... just as long as you can earn my trust and do what I say..." He murmured, before smiling. "I'm glad I got to you first before anyone else, really..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tribalmon glanced at Kurtz's hand rubbing her shoulder she had to admit she expected much different treatment something more forceful, but he didnt seem that way at all. The dragoness gently licks at his claw and nuzzles her cheek against it, if she was going to make the better of this she might aswell earn Kurtz's trust.
The OCA