Join our server on Discord

The digital slaves [Open for every one join in any time ^.^]
[Welcome one and all to the first digital slave rp. All digimon here are slaves to humans humans come to this strange place to order or buy stocked digimon. 1000 bits for rookie 1500 for champions 3000 for ultimates and 8000 for megas.]

ooc: Well I see no one is looking at my digi I might edit this in then.
Name: Crimsonmon
Level: Mega
Alignment: Virus
Bio: She once was a strong tribal leader. One of the few viral megas that gave safe haven to the kind virals. Her tribe was taken out she was roughed up then sold to slavery.

In the back of the slave shop stood a medium sized mega level digimon. her mouth was gagged and her arms where bound in a bondage sleeve. She was hung on the ceiling to prevent her from getting away. her legs wheere bound to the steel wall making her hang there in mid air.

The digimon resembled that of a renamon. The differences where that she was much larger then a renamon. The typical yellow fur was replaced by red and the typical white was replaced by navy blue. instead of gloves her metal wrist bands marked with a symbl of fire. She had no mark on her legs like the renamon species did. her furr was rather soft and sleek for a viral type such as herself.
OOC: err...just a question. can there be furries, in addition to humans? ^^;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Angewomons_Lover Wrote:OOC: err...just a question. can there be furries, in addition to humans? ^^;

ooc: I would prefer humans but furrs are fne
OOC: I think this RPG needs a bit more. Got a good idea but needs a simple intro thing.

Name:
Age*:
Level:
Background*:

Anything with '*' is optional but adds to the story element of the RPG by showing how the Slave got in their position cause I doubt it's by choice. That being said is there a limit to characters one person can control? I'd like to join but wanna make sure of what I'm getting into.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[Do what ever you like I prefer to do it the way I have been doing it on yiffy. Plus the bio I think adds more story if you are asked thast while in the middle of it.]
OOC: Just makes it easier to refrence incase you forget something about a character.

Name: Chupamon (Uses the shortened, 'Chupa' as her name)
S/M: Slave
Level: Ultimate

IC:

Chupa slowly blinked away the darkness as she opened her eyes. She had been resting near her home in the forest when someone or something smacked her on the head, hard enough to knock her for out for a bit. As she slowly came too she stretched out her wings, only to notice the were wrapped up tightly in a type of cloth, she tried to move her arms back to undo them but noticed they had been tied behind her with surprisingly strong chains. Her mind raced frantically as she panicked, noticing more evidence that she had been captured by something. Ropes criss-crossed around her lavender body, squeezing her breasts togethere so they protruded quite uncomfortably outward, her legs were restrained by a long bar attached to both her angles spreading her legs open and showing off her crotch. To top it off a device on her head was keeping her jaws from closing, keeping her mouth wide open. Oh no, please no, She struggled even more as the realization dawned on her, This can't be happening, say it isn't happening! She begged as she realized what had happened. She had been captured by a slave trader.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Name: Erethzium Noractus (Click here for his picture)
Slave/Master: Master
Level: N/A

IC:

Ereth walked into the slave shop, a smug grin on his face as he walked up to the counter. "Any new ones today?" he asked the shopkeeper, looking around a little at all the various slaves.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The shop keeper smiled to the fur bowing his head. "Yes sir we just got in a mega level digimon from the renamon datapool. She has the same characteristics of the fox species too. Then we also got in this ultimate that is farely beautiful she is like a gemstone. Anything you wish to know about them before you look them over sir ?" the shop keeper asked as he stood by the new arrival room door.
"Ooohh..." Ereth said, gazing at the Digimon known as Chupamon. "Does she have a name?" he asked, not taking his eyes off of the slave.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Chupa glared at them both and pulled at the restraints holding her back, Maybe if he sees I'm not going to be easy to controll he'll leave me alone. she thought as she tried kicking out her legs to no avail as the chain on the bar kept them from going very far.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad