Join our server on Discord

The digital slaves [Open for every one join in any time ^.^]
"Mmm, I knew you were a good choice..." Kurtz smiled friendly, grasping her leash gently as he looked onto her sympathetically for a moment, before running a gentle claw over her black hair. "...You're both beautiful, and sexy. Now, let's head off, I want to see how good you are at things." He murmured, before starting to walk, making sure to just very lightly nudge the leash whenever she wouldn't walk.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tribalmon gasped as Kurtz reached out for her head embracing herself as she thought she was going to be harmed but he only stroke her hair thankfully. The white and black dragoness walked just slightly behind Kurtz's step as they walked, she didnt speak afraid she might be punished.
The OCA
As he walked away from the area and down a dark alley, the dragon sighed, glancing back as his ears twitched. "So.... you." He spoke in an emotionless tone, swishing his tail as he seemingly waltzed down the alley, keeping a good yet nice hold on the leash. "Do you have a real name?" He asked.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Name: Kezuma
S/M: slave
Level: rookie

IC:

Kenzuma sat quietly in the dark wagon, the collar around his neck chained to the floor, though his other limbs remained unbound due to the fact that since his capture, he had not struggled at all, his muffled sniffles and sobs reached a little ways out of the wagon as it returned to the shop.

He is a short fox type digimon with golden fur, and bright red hair reaching down to his waist. Unaroused at the moment, his member lies hidden in a pouch, his normally stunning blue eyes bloodshot from crying and a lack of sleep. His slightly messy fur does nothing to hide the atheletic muscles beneath his flesh.

"Wh-where are we...?" he asked quietly, not expecting an answer.
The sho keeper removed her gag and she chuckled. "Your in a slaver's pen." she told him with the sense of hopelessness in her voice. she was severly weaked she reaked of despair as she laid on her belly in mid air dangling from digizoidium chains.
Tribalmon wondered why Kurtz was leading them into a dark alley she actually started to feel scared again since it was dark and scary looking. She then glances up at the back of Kurtz's head as she was asked she was never given a name, "..T-trib..almon," she answered quietly.
The OCA
Name: Gazimon (rare type: black Fur, Emerald Eyes, Slightly shorter than average human height)
M/S: Slave
Level: Rookie
IC
The cold chains that tied him to the wall kept Gazimon tightly in place. The dark muzzle restricted the airflow greatly keeping his mind in a constant haze. He had lost the will to fight back anymore. he couldn't even remeber how long he had been in that prison like shop. Days, weeks, it had all been a blur. The only thing he thought of came everyday, the memory.
--
The dark black Gazimon starred up at his father, a powerful figure at full height, his sharp gray fur and crimson red eye's glared at the hunters before him.
"You have no right to be here, Leave this village."
But the slave hunters seemed unaffected by his words, the leader of the hunters moved forward quickly and within a flash of a second had driven a sharp steal object through the young Gazimon's father.
"This one was to old anyway" uttered the hunter pulling his steal blade from the proud mon's chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Kenzuma shivered, moving as far into the corner as the chain around his neck would allow. ""Who... Who are you...?"
"Tribalmon?" He asked, blinking before he stopped, taking a gentle look to her, before smiling. "I can see why... those cute markings over your body fit the name." He murmured, before approaching a door- pulling out a set of keys. "This is my place. I always use the side-door so that people don't get suspicious of me."

With a twist as it went in, the door soon unlocked, revealling the insides of the room to Tribalmon. It was a comfortable room- the floor made out of wood and covered with some mats. The roof was not as high as normal houses- just about half a metre above Kurtz's height. A red, decoraed sofa resided just in front of a burning fireplace, and on the other side of the room resided frames, photos, and the stairs up. Just next to those stairs, was a pure white organ.

"I don't really like huge houses." He stated, before turning to her, running his claw gently through her hair again. "I'll have to come up with a name for you now. I'll just call you 'pet' for now." He smiled, before walking gently with her over to the sofa, sitting down. "Come here, I'd like to learn more about you."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tribalmon quietly walked over to where Kurtz had sat down on the sofa, she looked at the sofa for a moment before sitting down on her knees on the floor with her claws resting on her lap.
The OCA