Join our server on Discord

The digital slaves [Open for every one join in any time ^.^]
"Yes, I did... I was more interested in her though of a sorts..." Kurtz chuckled darkly, pointing to Tribalmon with a grin, his sharp fangs bearing slightly. "I can guess she is low-levelled... but she is perfect... how much would she be to a normal human?" He asked curiously.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tribalmon jerked her head up at the stranger who walked into the store and was pointing at the white and black dragoness her black hair naturaly smooth ran down her back with gentle bangs over her forehead..he..he isnt thinking of buying me?! Is he?
The OCA
The shop keeper sighed. "I see well if you wanna give her a test go ahead. If you wanna give her full out test ride please wear a condem we do not like the slaves to be full of strangers cum." the shop keeper told him.
"Nah... I'll buy her immediately." Kurtz smirked, looking onto her as he swished his tail just happily. "I don't feel like having a test ride... really. I'm a digimon who knows what he's looking for, and she's what I'm looking for... A good rookie," He then pulled out his wallet, pulling out three thousand bits as he chuckled. "And I'll pay handsomely for her!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
T-t-test...ride..? Tribalmon quickly pulled her tail through her legs covering her bottom closing her legs tightly. Then she saw the Kurtz pulling out his wallet gasping...he IS going to buy me!! No telling what he will do to me!! Tribalmon suddenly felt scared for herself.
The OCA
Crimsonmon could sense her fear knowing that she was about to be bought. She growled as her paw glowed. she tossed a small red spher at the digi. The sphere wizzed by tribalmon's nose and struck the buyer's arm barely bruning a hole through his jacket giving him a dmall burn that would not do a lot to the ultimate. The shop keeper ran over and smacked crimsonmon accross the face. He took a small syringe and stuck it in her arm. what ever there was in the needle it made her energy die and she could not throw another blast. "You are a thorn in my side." he yelled at the fox digi. " Go ahead take her 2450 bits 1000 for her and 1500 to say you where human."
Tribalmon quickly hit the dirt which was the floor as the red sphere just missed her feeling more scared now she actually now wanted to be bought. The dragoness looks up at Kurtz in a pleading look...hurry up and buy me so I can get out of this place!! Anywhere is better than being here with that!!
The OCA
Grumbling a tiny bit, Kurtz smirked. "Alright then, it's a deal," He grinned, although cursing slightly to his now ripped coat, while putting away the unneccessary bits. Shifting forward, he kindly held out the money to the owner. "It was glad to do business with you," He smirked, taking a glance back towards the white and black dragoness digimon.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The shop keeper walked over and took the cash before unlocking the dragoness. "Glad to see she went quick now only if I can find the bitch an owner."
As the keeper walked over she gasped as she was afraid he might stick her with the needle aswell backing away a bit but was relieved as he unlocked her leash. With a quick glance at the keeper Tribalmon slowly got up, she wasnt too tall about half the size of an everage human, with her claws together nervously she walks over to Kurtz and stood before him.
The OCA