Join our server on Discord

The digital slaves [Open for every one join in any time ^.^]
"It's not going to break...you think you can get away that easily?" Ereth said, jerking on the leash, and tugging her along. "Be a good slave and obey your master, or i'll tighten that collar on your neck." he said, and continued walking.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Chupa stumbled a bit, finding it difficult to find her balance with both her arms and wings bound up, Least he could've done was loosen these things a bit. she thought cramps forming in her wings. She spotted Crimsonmon nearby, A mega! She shouldn't have any trouble getting out of here. She moved her head around and looked at her, "MMM! HHMMMFF!!" She tried to call out for help through the odd restraint in her mouth Come on, if you can get me loose we could both get out of this.

OOC: There hasn't been an official post limit set but I think we should wait for Zaz.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She heard the ultimate muffled pleas and shook her head knowing what she was thinkin. 'I have tried repeatedly they will not give.' she thought to herself. Her muscles were a lil weak from the lack of movement.

The shop keeper watched Chupamon. "Give it up slave even she is not strong enough to break those. Those are specially designed to hold even the digimon sovereigns " he told the girl before walking to the door opening it for the new proud owner.
Looks like this sicko thought of everything. Chupa thought as she ceased the hopeless struggling and began walking along, Guess I'll just have to bide my time, but if this guy thinks I'm gonna obey him he's dead wrong.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Is it okay if I join?
The OCA
[It is fully open your welcome to join if thats what you want.]
OOC:

Name: Tribalmon
S/M: Slave
Level: Rookie

IC:

Tribalmon is a rare virus dragoness digimon with mainly white colored scales with black tribal markings over her body including two streaks that go under her breasts with black coloured nipples. Leashed against the wall in the slave store she sat like she was an animal with her tail over her pussy and huddled trying to cover her naked body the best she could. With a deep sigh she hung her head looking at the floor wishing she was back home in the forest free, but she knew it was well out of her reach.

OOC: Edited
The OCA
ooc: Thats a cool post disturbed but The panties is a bit off. No slave trader would make a slave wear anything if they wanna sell. People wanna see the merchandise.

Crimsonmon sighed but gave in she was gonna give it one last try. She growled out struggling against the chains. Her paw began to glow and threw the orb at the chains that bond her legs. it caused a small explosion but nothing changed the metal was barely swinging. Her months of inactivity had weakened her. She could think back where she could smell singed metal but now she cannot even smell that. Her head sank and her body went limp as hopelessness and despair took their toll on the vixen with the broken moral.
OOC: But then again you don't know how the owner is like :P

I'll join!

Name: Kurtz
S/M: Master
Level: Ultimate

IC:

Walking in dressed in black from head to toe, Kurtz slowly waltzed inside, taking a dark glance with his violet eyes across the area. His jacket ruffled, and his red spiky hair ruffled slightly as he made his way forward. He noticed Tribalmon without a doubt- a rare find of a dragon really as he came walking up. He found no other real digimon he liked anyway. "Hmmm... let me know... how much is the price on this one then?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimsonmon growled as the new blood entered the store. The shjop keeper quickly darted to his side. "We well sir we do not usually sell to digimon but if the price is right we can just pretend your human." He looked at crimsonmon with a smile. "I see you have your eye on this bitch." he snicker flicking one of her ears making her write in pain from the pain in the sensative flesh.