Join our server on Discord

The digital slaves [Open for every one join in any time ^.^]
He watches the reluctent slave. "Well i would have let her tell you herself but I guess you can call her what ever you want." the mega way in the back of the new arrival room growled as the scent of the owner wafted into her nose.
"hmm...i love a frisky slave..." Ereth said, walking up to the hanging Digimon. "Pretty nice body, too..." he said, feeling her right breast, then trailing his claw down her body and across her pussy. "How much for her?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Chupa growled at the hand on her breast and moved closer to the wall to avoid his claw the second she felt it on her crotch, I can't believe this is happening. She thought giving him a cold glare.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The shop keeper smiles. "She is an ultimate so its three thousand but since she is a rare find I would say 3500 if thats not to much sir" he gave out reasons to weasle more cash out of the furr.

The crimsonmon in the back killed the growling after she heard chupamon was chosen. her tail waved as she giggled about it. She knew exactly what was going through the females mind. she thought to herself 'I bet she thought she could get away by showing the dominant nature.' she giggled and rested in the air against her restraints letting her tail sway. She was happy she was a mega very few could afford her then.
"hmmm....fine." Ereth said, pulling out his wallet, and handing him a bag of 3500 bits. He then turned towards Chupa. "You're all mine now, baby." he said, grinning and scratching under her chin with a single finger.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
The shop owner took the cash and smiled. "Only use tyhe strongest metal you can find to bind her. because digizoidium barely holds the crimsonmon here. It will keep chupamon bound just fine though since she is punier then the fox is."
"Right. i've got some of that metal at my home already." Ereth said, taking out a leash and bucking the collar around Chupa's neck, starting to undo the bindings she was hanging from.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Okay, relax, Chupa thought fighting the urge to try and make a run the second the bindings were off, This close to the store and I'd just be recaptured. She moved her wings carefully, trying to keep them from getting injured as the ties near them were undone. She growled a bit towards the fur behind her, Yeah, enjoy this moment. The second I'm loose I swear I'll castrate you for this.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ereth grabbed her by the neck as he undid the last binding, lowering her to the floor, and wrapping the leash loop around his large claw. "See you later." he said to the shop keeper, releasing his grip on Chupa's neck. "come, slave. let's return home."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Chupa strained a bit against the restraints holding her, They really aren't taking chances. She thought, she was physically stronger than a most ultimates but the chains holding her weren't even showing any signs of breaking any time soon, Let's see if that leash is as strong as the other restraints. She thought as she suddenly stopped and pushed back with her legs, pulling the leash tightly in hopes of it snapping.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad