Join our server on Discord

The digital slaves [Open for every one join in any time ^.^]
She murred softly as her fingers began to rub his shaft softly. Her paw moved up and down the member softly. "Your so cute."
as she had rubbed his cock his moans of pleasure increased by several times as much as before. He moaned after every kiss,

OOC: I decided to leave the part I posted earlier for a little later.
I didn't want to rush.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
As Tribalmon continued to lick Kurtz's neck sensually her claws start to massage the dragon's chest and upper body the best she could.
The OCA
"A deal? I could get a couple of ultimates and a rookie for that price." Shaun said outraged by the ridiculous price, "She looked completely exhausted like she could fall over dead before I even get her home, I wouldn't even give you 4000 for her alone. How about 10000 for the two, and I'll even let you have first picks on offspring if I do decide to breed them."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhh g-gawdd... y-you're doing great..." Kurtz gasped even more to the tongue against his neck, his trousers bulging quite noticably outwards while he stopped carressing her breast, and lifted his claw up, gently running his fingers teasingly over her neck as well. "Mmhhaa..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kenzuma blushed and turned away from the pair, staring instead up at the front of the shop, though he was unable to completely ignore the sounds coming from them. "Geez... Well.. It looks like it is going to get them to be able to stay together...... I want out of here.. I don't care if someone buys me or whatever.. just get me out of here.." he thought, whimpering quietly as he watched the owner haggling with the new customer.
After hours on end wearing a coller on her neck the caressing on her neck felt really good. Tribalmon murs gently from it wrapping her claws around Kurtz resting her head on his chest enjoying the rubbing, "Th-thank you master..." she said softly cutely muring.
The OCA
"Mmhh... it feels good?" He asked again, before smiling; trusting her a little as he gently undid her collar, placing it behind her, before going back to her neck and rubbing gently. "How's that then?" He chuckled.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tribalmon sat back a little bit with midclosed eyes she murs long and softly feeling her bare neck caressed without the collar. She responds to Kurtz's question by softly licking his arm that caressed her neck showing her appreciation for removing the collar that was on her neck ever since she arrived at the slave shop.
The OCA