Join our server on Discord

What games would you like to see
Squall would have something wicked, like Swordsman style and his Lionheart as like Dance Macabre :P

Vincent could have Gunslinger and do all sorts of acrobatic shots, even go devil trigger XD

Yuffie would be close combat, and throw her shuriken like Dante does, which then returns :P

Another one I just thought of! You could have Rude, punching everything and blocking! Or what about... Kadaj? His unique blade and slicing the hell into everything :3

Loz would punch everything and blow them away with his electricity. Barrett could have his gunarm and somehow modify/carry a sword on the other XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kadaaajjjjj!! ooooh! What about YAZOO? He can shoot and slash at the same time! He- (head explodes again)
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
@_@ whoa.... how many heads do you have left Ray?

anyways... thats a LOT of devil may cry stuff going on... which is kinda funny... I have TRIED to play the game like 5-6 times... but I just never got into it... it lost interest fast for me...I have a copy of #3 the special edition one.. and I've only played it once XD

DBZ Online? sweet! hope it's better than I think... otherwise, I'll stick to my P&P one for now.. even if I'm the only one playing it... that way I can become powerful and just say I AM stronger than Broly or Goku or Vegeta and any combination of those two.. yep...

another game that they should make is an Online Monster hunter rpg... and I mean FULL online... where you can converse with other players, create guilds, and even raid together, rather than sit in the Guild Hall, wait for someone to POSSIBLY log in and try to make them party with you... all in the range of 30 feet... meh
There IS a DBZ game that's played like counter strike, y'know? I'll contact some people for the title. (has oodles of heads)
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well, if my understanding is correct, the DBZ stuff that was made using Counter Strike's engine was made by fans. I'm not sure, by any means, how good it is, but I'm sure there is some merit to it. And this is the DBZ:O I was talking about: http://dragonballonline.pl/index.php?lng=eng

And Altima: 1: Devil May Cry isn't for everyone. Have you tried God of War 2: Even if they are making DBZ Online RPG, still work on that Pen and paper as long as you want. P&P RPGs and video game RPGs are like books and Television shows/movies.

Having Barret use a sword seems a bit unlike him. The only stretch I could see is having a modification to his gun arm. He did have at least two weapons in FF7 that were guns.
i would like to see a sonic game based around cinos
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
No-no, the concept is like counter strike (and halo, and quake-) but it isn't fan made. You can fly, use techniques of each character (my favorite is trunk's rage attack, and frieza's deathball) charge ki- and so much more!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
W00t! DBZ online ^_^

Yeah, I'll keep working on the P&P game, which I hope is as good as I would like it to be, and possibly good enough for people world-wide to enjoy it(if it ever goes anywhere farther than my house).
*fash!* Final Fantasy VS Marvel VS Capcom!! Or Digimon VS Pokemon!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
i sill like my cinos the hedgehog
Renamon's Army