Join our server on Discord

What games would you like to see
I figured I should make a topic about games that dont exsist but we would like to see people make

Personally I would LOVE to see an Elfen Lied game ((One that picks up where the anime left off make it like a real time combat RPG where you can level up Lucy, Nene, and a host of other playable characters as the evil organization starts releasing genetically engeneered Diclonius trying to kill your characters and make an army))

maybe a game where you play AS Sephiroth ((Of course he must be badass in that game))

for the sports game fans maybe a Dodgeball game ((I think it's the only sport that hasnt had a game yet and I'll be more interested in that then the one millionth football game))
okay, as for the dodgeball game, they did make one for the SNES, and another for the GBA, I own both copys and the SNES one is better, the more you play a chgaracter the better he/she became...

and as for a game they should make...

an online DBZ game... and not the fighting based ones they made... I am currently making my onw P&P(pen and paper) version of the game right now.. which is simple and retains the power levels thing... it IS an RPG, and you can lvl as high as you want, for leveling is based on a point system, every power level your character increases by, he/she gets 2 points to spend on stats and abilities with different costs...

so most of the time, you're saving a LOT of points to up your characters stats, and leveling is fairly easy... generally after 1 battle, you gain a power level...

I dunno if this counts in here, but I just wanted to share this little "thought" with others...
There's also a Dodgeball game for the NES called Super Dodgeball. I pretty sure that was the title. It was in the same graphic style as River City Ransom, if you know that game.

As for Dragon Ball, they do seem to be making an online MMORPG for it. It seems similar to WOW...

And as for Sephiroth, he and a few other FF7, characters are in the PS version of Ehrgeiz... but I really doubt a wrestiling game would do him just like you would want.
There IS a DBZ one. You download the map for Warcraft, DotA. http://epicwar.com/maps/

Look fer it. http://epicwar.com/maps/?mode=details&page=2&sort=time&order=desc (need to have WC: reign of chaos and frozen throne)

I would like a game where you use finalfantasy characters in a devil may cry-esque way.

I'd also want to see Pokemon VS Digimon.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
That NES dodgeball game everyone's talking about is Nekketsu K
What about if they made a Slayers based game ((eather an RPG or a fighting game like they do with Budokai Tenkaiechi))

eather that or a Case Closed detective game
Quote:finalfantasy characters in a devil may cry-esque way

Sephiroth and Cloud dicing stuff up... that'd be fun...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Heck yeah! (fantasizes on it) Imagine the shooting- the magic- THE SUMMONING! And I'm curious about RedXIII attacks...

But CLOUD AND SEPHIROTH!! Thats on a whole new level!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Sephy's like Vergil. He don't need guns, he just needs his Masamune :3

Cloud could use guns- or he could use that Enemy Skill (Magic Missle? Or whatever) instead to make sure they stick to a FF-Style thing.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yeah! Yeah! And what about Vincent and Yuffie? Shooting combos and shuriken techs? What about Lulu? Or Squall!? Or Kefka!? Or- (head explodes.)
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers