Join our server on Discord

not another susie problem rpg(lord patamon come here please)
nekomon:what happen to susie*looks around*

vixmon:not to mention sora and biyomon
Creative Minds
Patamon:don't summon Susie please, me and Gatomon have enough of her already
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
nekomon:*starts to call susie then stops and grins*what's in it for me if I don't

vixmon:*shifting around in uncomfortable diaper*I really wish I had a babysitter who could change me*looks at tk and blushes scarlet red**whisper to tk in a embarassed voice*wil you change me please*turns away so she can't see anyone's face and blushes deeper scarlet red*

nekomon:*in a nice voice*will you do it please and try not to emmbarass her you see how easy it is for her to get upset*in a joking/serious voice*cause if you hurt her feelings I will scar you for life dad's partner or not
Creative Minds
Patamon:*glares at Nekomon* you're tempting your luck son

TK:*he smiled and picked up Vixmon and looked at Nekomon* don't worry I won't embarras her *he took Vixmon to the bathroom to clean her and change her diaper*

*several minutes later*

TK:*returns with a now clean and changed Vixmon* here we are, Vixmon now is clean
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
nekomon:you know I was just kidding I'm not that cruel you already suffered her enough*to himself*for a couple of minutes

vixmon:thank you tk*hugs tk*take this DIGI UPGRADE*take tk's d-3 and it starts to glow then it turns to a D-arc*oh and don't forget these*a deck of card in a card holder appear on tk's waist*you've been so kind my brother kitsumon made fun of me for that
Creative Minds
OOC: ok I will play as Gatomon.. but I need someone to tell me where is Gatomon after all.. I got confused n_n;;

IC:

Kari sighed softly and cancel the call. "Henry didn't answered his phone.. I guess we can't talk with him for now" she said softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
vixmon:henry wong you mean from our tamers demonsion*sighs hoplessly* oh he left for a summer long trip with my hiroki*glaring at everyone but tk and gatomon*but it not a love this they are just bffl been that way since preschool

nekomon:*whispering to patamon*dad I really need help*blushes and looks at vixmon*I want to take vixmon out on a date but I'm too embarrassed to ask.

vixmon:*hear neko but pretends not to*gatomon I belive we could be related we look so much alike*smiles evilly*but we will have to teach neko-chan athing or two.
Creative Minds
OOC:honey Gatomon is besides Patamon on the bookshelf away from Susie's reach

IC:

Patamon:*smiles and whispers back to Neko* well I can understand, it took me a while before I could gather the courage to ask your mother out, but in the end I did it and here we are now
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
nekomon:ok father*looks to vixmom and gulps*uh vix-kun

vixmon:*in a good mood since she is now clean*yes neko-chan

nekomon:*stares at the floor*will you*looks in her eyes*go out*freezes on the spot*

vixmon:will I go out where neko-chan

nekomon:no vix-kun*starts to panic*I mean will you go out*freezes on spot again*

vixmon:*eye tear up and she get mad*well if you want me to leave I will and I'll never come back

nekomon:*hear that breaks his embarassment and in a loud and very fast voicenekomon says*WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME

vixmon:*is totally shocked*neko...chan.....I*blushes when she realizes she is wetting her diaper out of nervousness*I WILL I"VE WAITED FOR THIS DAY*blushes harder as her diaper leaks then hides her face*
Creative Minds
Patamon:well that went pretty well.... I guess

TK:*nods*
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions