Join our server on Discord

not another susie problem rpg(lord patamon come here please)
nekomon:*crying very hard cause he thinks vixmon hates him now*oh why did I have to say that I'm such an idiot*then looks at patamon*you want to know how we can solve our susie problem the answer is in me and mom's eyes*still crying*

vixmon:neko-chan if you do what I think your going to do*slaps him and figures he understands a bad smell is suddenly in the room mostly around vixmon vixmon blushes and starts crying again but ten times more*
Creative Minds
TK:*notices the smell and sweats* oh man poor Vixmon, that Susie sure is terrible

Patamon:yeah, think Joe can help Vixmon?
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
nekomon:maybe so I really hope he can*still has light tears in his eyes*

vixmon:*crying like crazy*I-I W-W-want T-To H-hurt her B-badly
Creative Minds
Patamon:believe me Vixmon we all want to hurt her badly

TK:yeah
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: sorry that I haven't posted here.. but I was just giving time to see if anyone would play Henry's role n_n;;
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
nekomon:I don't like violence even though I seem wild and rough you hardly ever see me fight

vixmon:well me on the other hand I'm a tom girl and like it rough I would hurt her but she's too young

nekomon:*stare at vixmon*

vixmon:okay the truth is that my tamer hiroki kimone won't let me she said if I do she'll disown me
Creative Minds
OOC:I can take Henry Wong if is okay with you, just tell me and I'll do it ^^

Patamon:Well personally I don't blame you for want to attack Susie, that girl sure is a case

TK:yeah
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I don't mind at all.. xD if you haven't noticed, it has been only you and Nekomon posting. you guys are gonna leave Hikari behind if you keep at this rate. plus I will be left behind too unless you play as Henry or I make Kari turn off that damn call.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:matt ishida will you play as kari and gatomon I'm not good with more than 3 character but in this rpg I only feel 2 and with vixmon and nekomon its a couple thing oh and can we leave henry out for a while cause won't he end the rpg
Creative Minds
OOC:honey you can make Kari turn off the call saying Henry didn't replied probably because he cell was turned off or out of service range ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions