Join our server on Discord

not another susie problem rpg(lord patamon come here please)
nekomon:hey guys meet my new friend vixmon isn't she cute.

vixmon:neko-chan you didn't tell me your mom looked this much like me

nekomon:not to mention we're the same age vix-kun

OCC:vixmon is a girl fox digimon that looks like gatomon she has pink fur where gatomon is white and yellow where gatomon is purple but she has longer more fox-like ears and a fox tail but still has the flared to on her ears and tail like gatomon that's why she is called vixmon because vixen mean girl fox for those who didn't know
Creative Minds
Patamon:*grins getting an idea for a come back as he and Gatomon are still on the top of the bookshelf* so you got a girlfriend son?

TK:*chuckles and then smiles at Vixmon* nice to meet you Vixmon, and yeah you and Gatomon are so alike, except the fur color and the shape of the ears and tail
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
nekomon:*embarrassed*dad it's not like that we're just friends*looks at vixmon and blushes then sighs defeatedly*okay maybe it is like that but now you're the one playing mind games

vixmon:*looking at gatomon*nice dress but it seems like something I would wear not you but anyway we probably look like sisters*blushs when she over hears patamon's and nekomon's conversation*okay maybe I do love neko-chan but it nothing for you to laugh about takeru
Creative Minds
TK:*smiles* sorry, but this time Patamon had right to make a payback on his son, long story though

Patamon:yeah and Gatomon wearing that dress is part of it, she looks cute on it though but you don't wanna know what completes that attire
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
nekomon:*giggling*yeah its better if you don't know what completes the attire vix-kun*falls on the floor laughing*

vixmon:*in a quiet embarassed voice*I already know what completes the attire*blushes*

nekomon:*giggling*how do you know what completes it*looking at vixmon*

vixmon:*lifts her dress to show a puffy wet diaper then blushes and starts crying*I know your going to laugh at me but it was that girl's fault not mine she diginapped me and fed me some weird food and drink now I have no control of my bladder or bowels
Creative Minds
Patamon:*jaw drops seeing Vixmon wearing a diaper* oh no.... not you too....

TK: oh man that girl is going too far
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
nekomon:*whispering to patamon*thanks for not laughing at her dad she is very sensitive and it is easy to upset her*to vixmon*hey it's okay no one is going to laugh at you we all know how you feel we've all been through the princess pretty pants treatment

vixmon:*sniffles then smiles*thanks for being so understanding neko-chan

nekomon:now I hope susie doesn't get her hands on me

ooc:I fixe it lp I just wasn't thinking bordom fries you brain
Creative Minds
OOC:it's okay I know how it can be when boredom gets the best of us ^^

Also weren't you controlling Gatomon?

IC:

Patamon:if you ask me son you really need to experience that in the flesh, maybe in that way you would stop laughing at your mother
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
nekomon:dout it stop me from making fun of mom cause dad remember that time I disappeared for a week came back smelling like baby powder and you grounded me. I was kidnapped by susie and I got a crash course in the princess pretty pant treatment thats why I was shivering in a corner for a day

vixmon:you really should be more seitive to other peoples feeling*slaps him then starts crying and runs inside of nekomon's room*you can be a real jerk at times neko

nekomon:*staring at his door with his mouth wide open*b-but I-I D-Didn't do a-anything
Creative Minds
Patamon: o.O ouch! that leaved a mark

TK:now besides Susie we have a love problem here as well oh brother
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions