Join our server on Discord

not another susie problem rpg(lord patamon come here please)
Susie: aw but I wanted you*sees Patamon* ooo piggy too *grabs Gatomon and Patamon*

Biyomon: I feel sorry for them.

Susie: *looks up at Biyomon* birdy why don't you come down so we can play?

Biyomon: I rather not be given the princess pretty pants treatment.
gatomon:*struggleing but can't get loose*oh boy not again

patamon:*also can't get loose*oh man I'm gonna have nightmares after this

nekomon:mom dad I can't join you but I can give you a new playmate*knocks biyomon gentle into susie's arms*
Creative Minds
OOC:I'm here now my girlfriend will join as Kari, she already asked Hikari Yagami for permission, so if is okay I will be TK and Patamon as you wanted me to since the beginning, since Hikari is better playing Susie than me ^^

IC:

Patamon:NEKOMON I SWEAR YOU WILL BE GROUNDED FOR LIFE IF YOU DON'T HELP US!

TK:*walks in and blinks seeing all the conmotion* can someone explain me what in this green earth is going on here? Susie how many times we have told you they don't like the princess pretty pants treatment?
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
nekomon:*does a light scratch that will scare susie but not hurt her*there use your chance to escape
Creative Minds
Patamon:*grabs Gatomon and runs* you and I will talk when we return young mon! *runs at top speed*

TK: oook now that was quite interesting.... I guess
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kari: *blinks, shaking her head just lightly as she got out of her trance, after all she has been speechless watching all this scene* ...for a moment I thought this was just a dream of mine...guess it's just reality after all...*sweat-drops*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
nekomon:*running beside patamon at same speed but he is barely joging*hey dad you really like mom's new dress don't you
Creative Minds
Patamon:shut up! then again she does look cute with it but- no! what I'm saying stop playing mind games with me Nekomon!

TK:what's with Nekomon? he has been acting pretty rebel
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Don't mind me being so blunt guys. But why is this exactly in the fetish section? I haven't seen any warning stating you're using a specific fetish in this RPG. In case you won't include said fetish, would please tell me what this RP will be going to be like? I'd like to move it to a fitting section if it's not gonna be a fetish RPG ^^
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: guess the fetish is diapers, and clothes on digimon? I mean we have Gatomon in a cute dress and Susie trying to diaper her XD

But I think Nekomon should be the one explaining since he opened it ^^
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions