Join our server on Discord

not another susie problem rpg(lord patamon come here please)
nekomon:*notices vixmon's leaking diaper*excuse us for a second*pulls vixmon into the bathroom*

vixmon:*comes out of the bathroom with a laughing smile*come on neko-chan it won't kill you and its only fair

nekomon:*comes out slowly dressed in a dress to match vixmon's and diapers and is blushing very hard* biyomon will never let me live this down especially after I convinced her to take her first trip to susie's room

vixmon*looks at everyone in room*he's doing this so I won't feel alone. so if anyone laughs they'll be joining us and if anyone tries to resist*an explosion is heard*I have my ways
Creative Minds
Patamon:well son is very noble that you're doing this for Vixmon, now your mom wouldn't feel alone neither, lucky for her she avoided the food and the diaper
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
vixmon:so now its baby vixmon and baby nekomon*winks at nekomon*

nekomon:*blushes because his wet his diaper from emarassment then he starts crying*

vixmon:aw its okay neko-chan*scratches his ear*

nekomon:*starts to purr loudly then stop jerks away quickly and blushes*DON"T DO THAT it might seam to cute but its embarassing to some of us
Creative Minds
OOC: guys.. so because I don't post as fast as you both.. you don't wait for me? I have already warned you guys about you going way fast. so don't get surprise if I make really small posts like this one...because I am getting lost. you guys didn't even gave me chance of posting Gatomon's part before... she is nekomon's mom and she didn't even was given a chance of saying congratulations when her own son asked vixmon out!

IC:
Gatomon: *raises an eyebrow and looks at Patamon* you don't need to say it as if I ain't here

Kari: *blinks and smiles nervously, watching the scene*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC:I apologize for that honey you're right we should have waited for you

Patamon:oops! sorry honey ^^;

TK:*chuckles*
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
nekomon:mom I guess now I can't make fun of you but if you tell anyone.......

vixmon:oh neko-chan don't worry cause she's your mom and she love you even when you are being a brat

ooc:your right we should of waited sorry
Creative Minds
dang this rpg is looks like it is almost dead
Creative Minds
OOC: sorry that I haven't posted here

Gatomon then looked at Nekomon. "and those are not manners to speak up with your mom, young boy"

Kari only giggled softly as she watched the scene.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
nekomon:*for some reason feeling respectful*sorry mom your right please except my dearest apology

vixmon:*blinks then looks at gatomon and patamon*hey was I hypnotized or was neko just polite
Creative Minds
Patamon: o.O no, because I heard what he said too *looks at Gatomon* did you used your cat's eye on him again Gato?

TK:pretty surprising
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions