Join our server on Discord

Re-Introduction
UnknownH Wrote:An artist and writer? Really? Well that's interesting to hear. I know I've seen your name before.
'Course you do, she was my namesake at DHZ. Glad you're not using it, it brings bad luck. I am the official scapegoat of the site, you don't wanna be in my place.
Doctor Zephyr Wrote:'Course you do, she was my namesake at DHZ. Glad you're not using it, it brings bad luck. I am the official scapegoat of the site, you don't wanna be in my place.

Ack! I still swear to god that I didn't know there was another Zephyr who was into Digimon Hentai! XD I would've chosen a different name if I knew. To avoid confusion and whatnot.

Though yeah, I don't really go by Zephyr anymore except around a few people. "Keaton the Black Jackal" is more widely distributed as my sobriquet anyway.

~Keaton the Black Jackal
Hah! I remember you! Welcome back KTJ! You don't know me, but I know where you sleep.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Cool, I think I remember reading some of your stuff, welcome back Keaton! Hope you stick around and have fun!

Crimson: Pata/Gato/Vee...yay, everybody wins!

Aquaveemon: *glares at Crimson* What about me?

Crimson: Wait, I know, foursomes! *throws her in a dark room with Patamon, Veemon, and Gatomon* Have fun! *closes door and runs off*

Zorromon: Is the camera running in there?

Crimson: Yup! *chuckles while viewing video screen*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hey, Keaton *Waves*
I was on the DHZ too, Under the name ShadowRenamon2 If you don't remeber and you most likely don't.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
GabumonFan Wrote:Hey, Keaton *Waves*
I was on the DHZ too, Under the name ShadowRenamon2 If you don't remeber and you most likely don't.

If it counts, I sure do.Twisted
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Keaton the Black Jackal Wrote:
Doctor Zephyr Wrote:'Course you do, she was my namesake at DHZ. Glad you're not using it, it brings bad luck. I am the official scapegoat of the site, you don't wanna be in my place.

Ack! I still swear to god that I didn't know there was another Zephyr who was into Digimon Hentai! XD I would've chosen a different name if I knew. To avoid confusion and whatnot.

Though yeah, I don't really go by Zephyr anymore except around a few people. "Keaton the Black Jackal" is more widely distributed as my sobriquet anyway.

~Keaton the Black Jackal
I thought we had already cleared that up, hadn't we? I went to the DHZ in a moment you were using another nick, and everyone thought I was you :roll: I would hav chosen a different nick too if I knew.
But it's true, it brings bad luck here. Oh, or maybe it's the 'doctor' that brings bad luck....I don't know. But I am the Full Monty of the site, some are treating me even worse than how newbies were treated at the DHZ. Anyway, try to have fun around, though it will be hard.
The name definitely rings a bell from the DHZ. Welcome to the DaD.
Quote:But it's true, it brings bad luck here. Oh, or maybe it's the 'doctor' that brings bad luck....I don't know. But I am the Full Monty of the site, some are treating me even worse than how newbies were treated at the DHZ. Anyway, try to have fun around, though it will be hard.
Doctors don't believe in luck.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Are you... MARISU NEA DARKNESS!? *gasps and covers mouth*
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Loki The Trickster Wrote:Are you... MARISU NEA DARKNESS!? *gasps and covers mouth*
Indeed, the one and only. Actually, it's one of my personalities. My good, nice and generous personality part. But why the gasp?