Join our server on Discord

Re-Introduction
So, yeah, I'm not sure if any of you remember me, but I used to be part of the DHZ before its untimely demise--specifically an artist, writer, and frequenter of the forums for several years. That's pretty much all you need to know about me: I write, I draw, and I talk like there's no tomorrow.

Hopefully I should get some writing and/or drawing up, maybe restart my art gallery here.

Cheers, folks.

~Keaton the Black Jackal
You came for me and that makes me happy and horny in so many ways.

[Image: welcome%20back%20graphic_422_403.jpg]
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Omg, it's Keaton! It really is!! Can't believe it! Tell me you're the one that writes Vee/Gato/Pata!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome Keaton,

I'm relatively new here at DaD, but maybe I get to know you better through the forums and Rps. Hope to see you around!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
If you do or don't welcome to what is the best Digi place ever. Welcome to the oasis that is known as the DaD! (blushes and bows.) Welcome!~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
DragonMasterX Wrote:Omg, it's Keaton! It really is!! Can't believe it! Tell me you're the one that writes Vee/Gato/Pata!

Wow, you really know how to make a girl feel flattered. XD I am indeed the one who writes Vee/Gato/Pata... I should write more of that. Threesomes make the world go 'round!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I should frequent this place. :3

~Keaton the Black Jackal
Welcome back to the DaD!! It is now more hardcore than ever with rock and roll blowing your brains out!

As everyone else knows here I'm a huge yuri fan something like Renamon/Palmon/Gatomon makes me so damn aroused XD
The OCA
Welcome back Keaton! ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yay for the the threesums! Let's make the world non loyal together! Wait, I think they won't need our help, oh well, have fun here!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
An artist and writer? Really? Well that's interesting to hear. I know I've seen your name before.