Join our server on Discord

Dinobots are good or bad?
Well then. Read the wiki for some of the characters. Then you can stay in this topic.
Well, I do like research! I shall return after sponging up some info!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
You dare calling the Dinobots and Cassette Robots crap ? You know, those are awesome. ( Ofcourse Soundwave has the way better Casette Robots )
Are you kidding me? The Dinobots and Cassette Robots aren't crap, they're THE SHIT! Especially soundwave! I said they "Looked" like crap, not are crap. What was I thinking? They're from the eighties, not bad at all. I especially love the organic looking version of the Dinobots- and the doggish cassete bot!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
There we go. Now you figured it out. Also, one of the coolest TFs ever are shockwave. He also seems to be really evil. Really evil.
Shockwave can't shoot for shit.
True but he's really evil. And a lot of times, you don't shoot well and still may win something.
UnknownH Wrote:True but he's really evil. And a lot of times, you don't shoot well and still may win something.

Perhaps he also goes along the line of "what makes up for brawn is his brain". Also, if this is correct, I think he's portrayed in TF comics as an ambitious usurper who relishes to replace Megatron as leader, also like a certain back stabbing whiny Decepticon air commander.
He is not the only one who is different there.
Yes. But G1 starscream is the evilest TF. Beast Wars Megatron is 2nd.