Join our server on Discord

Dinobots are good or bad?
Transformers was very cool.
I wanna see Dinobots in the coming series. lol

I heard it is a Trilogy? So, all 3 episodes same bad guys (Megatron)? :?:

I'm sure they can make Dinobots too. :shock:

Dinobots are good or bad?
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]
Well, Dinobots should be good, but if I remember how they were in the original cartoons, they weren't overly excited about going out and stopping evil, they just lazed around till asked to help, and then they kicked ass.

I need to go see the new Transformers movie myself, I wanna see another awesome version of Optimus Prime ^^
They are good. Unless it's a different character as a dino. And Grimlock rules all. Because Grimlock number 1!
Dinobots are good. Dinobot is good...eventually. Dinobot's clone is good...eventually. I should mention that the new Grimlock figure that came out recently is fucking awesome. Now, if they're going to do another movie, I want a Beast Wars movie.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:Now, if they're going to do another movie, I want a Beast Wars movie.

Transformers 2 planned for 2009, with overall plans for a trilogy of course...anyway, the movie kicked serious ass.

A beast wars movie would be cool, but I hope they continue with what they started...and the end of the movie certainly lends to that.
UnknownH Wrote:And Grimlock rules all. Because Grimlock number 1!

Hear, hear!

Any kickass, brutish good guy who speaks in the third person is number one. :p
senjuro Wrote:
UnknownH Wrote:And Grimlock rules all. Because Grimlock number 1!

Hear, hear!

Any kickass, brutish good guy who speaks in the third person is number one. :p

Grimlock inferior. Soundwave superior.
Heard that soundwave might actually be in the movie. Can't remember perfectly but I think I remember hearing somewhere that the guy that buys the yellow car has an ipod or something that's a robot. Music player that's a robot kinda narrows it down.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That would be lame if he was an iPod. Soundwave needs to be a huge 80's ghettoblaster.
Wisemon Wrote:Dinobots are good. Dinobot is good...eventually. Dinobot's clone is good...eventually. I should mention that the new Grimlock figure that came out recently is fucking awesome. Now, if they're going to do another movie, I want a Beast Wars movie.
True. Being the best series since 01. The most recent trio of shows wasn't bad.

The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:Grimlock inferior. Soundwave superior.
True but among the dinobots that aren't raptors, he is. And Soundwave could be an iPod. That's what you call evolution. Plus, laserbeak and the others can be memory cards. Better then being CDs.