Join our server on Discord

Dinobots are good or bad?
Shadowknight Wrote:Heard that soundwave might actually be in the movie. Can't remember perfectly but I think I remember hearing somewhere that the guy that buys the yellow car has an ipod or something that's a robot. Music player that's a robot kinda narrows it down.

Soundwave is NOT in the movie, unfortunately. Me and friend had disscussion on this as there is a boom box transformer, but it turns out his name is Frenzy, and he is more of a plot device than anything else.

I also heard the iPod rumor, but it is untrue. A soda machine and Xbox 360 get transformers though the 360 never gets out of the box, the Soda machine one is pretty cool.
The Reclaimer Wrote:Soundwave is NOT in the movie, unfortunately.

Actually, I'd say that falls into the category of "fortunately". You realize how lame it would be that Soundwave is a tiny little plastic electronic that fits into someone's buttcrack with ease? Soundwave needs to be done proper, and the only way to do him proper is to have him be a large vehicle or Sound System of some sort. Making him into a tiny little robot just isn't fitting for someone as badass as he is.

Quote:Me and friend had disscussion on this as there is a boom box transformer, but it turns out his name is Frenzy, and he is more of a plot device than anything else.

Hey now, Frenzy actually kicked ass in the film. Among all the Decepticons that were presented, he and Blackout were by far the most awesome. Also, in the original series, Frenzy was one of the small Decepticons who transformed into a cassette tape and was stored in Soundwave's chest.
First, http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Dinobots
Second http://transformers.wikia.com/wiki/Soundwave
He could be a huge boombox/soundsystem. With memory cards as lazorbeak and the others.
UnknownH Wrote:He could be a huge boombox/soundsystem. With memory cards as lazorbeak and the others.

Yeah, and be the size of a fucking midget or a seven-foot man at the most in robot form.
Like I said, Screw the no mass shifting. There's a BS science reason for everything. They just need to find this one.
Right like somehow being able to gather the atomic energy around him turing it into actuall mass.... Well, it's not that original, but it's something.
You see. There's a BS answer to everything is sci-fi.
CRAP!! Someone is ALREADY NAMED GRIMLOCK!? I din't know that!! Cripes, there goes my main antagonist, back to the drawing board.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ray the Backlasher Wrote:CRAP!! Someone is ALREADY NAMED GRIMLOCK!? I din't know that!! Cripes, there goes my main antagonist, back to the drawing board.

You're shitting us, right?
I hope he is. But really now. Not the time to seem stupid.