Join our server on Discord

Camp ECHELON
"The name is Jay and believe me you can learn a lot from a person like Sirius, he may not see but his other senses compensate the missing one" Jay said as he leaned against the wall.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yeah, a slumber party!" Ishana said. and if it were, I'd probably get some decent action, meh... gotta focus on the camp right now... can't let my mind wander if I wish to improve myself.. the vixen thought, as she opened her own bag, pulling out a Torque bow from the back. Well, it was two halfs of one, but that problem was quickly fixed, as she snapped both ends together. She then pulled out a quiver or arrows with different arrowhead colors.

Altima looked at Siruis quizzically, can't see outa....then how do you get around? by hearing?" the young dragon asked.
Jay walked up to his bag and opened it and pulled out a pair of Uzi Eagle 9mm automatic pistols.

OOC: here a link to the image of the pistols: http://www.deactivated-guns.co.uk/detail/Eagle.htm a pretty rare one but I like it

IC:

he checked them and started to clean them. "As I said, the other senses get sharp to compensate the missing one, it takes time but in the end you can do anything, I have seen some martial artist that are blind, is all matter to focus on your surroundings, for example any noise around helps them to know if someone is near of if they're near any place, the hearing gets sharp, and so on with the other senses" the wolf said while still cleaning his guns. he put them aside and pulled out a small hand gun and smirked.

"I love this small baby, pretty useful for a surprise shot, very easy to hide" he said as he then took out a silencer for his 9mm pistols, he rummaged through his bag and pulled out a box with all the parts of a UZI Carbine HK94 with its own silencer and telescopic sight, the wolf's eyes seemed to shine with excitement as he smirked more.

"Ah yeah my personal favorite, perfect for shots at long distance, really useful to clear the area you want to get in" he said with a smirk. Jay was thankful he learned a lot about guns from his grandfather and his training at the army too.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Since everyone else seemed to be unpacking, she quickly looked at Raize and glared at her. Paying no further attention to her, Misty tossed her bags on the bed and opened them. She pulled out a high-tech sniper rifle, with about 50 boxes of ammo. She then set a large suitcase on the bed and opened it to reveal several flash bangs, smoke grenades, plasma grenades, photon grenades, vortex grenades, haywire grenades and just regular grenades. She carefully picked up each one and examined them carefully, making sure there were no flaws. After carefully placing them all back in the suitcase and closing it up, she unpacked her normal clothes and set them in the crate from which her stealth suit was in. Misty had one more bag that she brought with her, but didn't unpack it; she didn't even open it. Instead, she put that in the crate, underneath her clothes.

Sniper Rifle: http://www.defensereview.com/stories/DSR...ifle_1.jpg
Ammo: http://www.gunaccessories.com/MTM/rrs100.jpg
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
OOC: sorry Gol. i tried to find your character's profile thinge but i didn't, though i probably missed it somewhere....IC:

Crest turned back to Sirius. better now than never. "I was under the impression that you shared Hideyasu's vision, though I'm not sure." He walked over to the crate, no longer able to hold back his courisoty, and opened it. "Whats this?" He took out the suit.
Veemon's Followers
Jay saw the suit. "that must be the stealth suit the camp is giving us" he said as he walked up to the crate by his bed and opened it and took out another suit and smirked.

"Not bad I sure like this place" he said while still checking on the suit.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei quickly perks her ears up as she sets her eyes upon Misty’s high-tech sniper rifle. She had to admit she loved sniper rifles and that one surely caught her attention. “that’s a really awesome sniper rifle you have there, Misty” she said softly while swishing her tails happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Being a fan of long range and sistance combat, Ishana smirked as she checked out the Hardware in Misty's hands. "It's a great sniper from the looks of things, but I much prefer bows... they're a lot quieter.." the vixen said.

"Really? lemme see!" Altima exclaimed, rushing to a bed, and pulling out the jumpsuit form the crate beneath it. "Awesome! beat's the crap outta what I'm wearing!" Altima said, as he further examined the suit, and checked for intgrity. "Wonder if these suits were built to take high levels of heat, pressure, and frost.."
Sirius looked in Crest's direction "Actually, I am able to see through anyone's eyes as long as I can read their mind." He then looked through Crest's eyes for a moment "That suit will only hinder my movement."

Hideyasu checked the crate by his bed "Not really my style, but it will have to do."
Misty grabbed her sniper rifle and turned around to hand it to Yoosei, smiling bac. "It took forever to find this thing, but I finally got it. And I love it." She looked over at Ishana and chuckled. "Well.. everyone has their preferences I guess, but snipers have better long range attack that bows. Almost killed Steve with this thing.. too bad I didn't." She let Yoosei examine it more, enjoying that she liked her sniper. "Wonder what Gol would say about that thing....."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA