Join our server on Discord

Camp ECHELON
Lol! I thought very hard about this! Now i have a headache.....

This RP is for those who i give permission to be recruited into team ECHELON or who would like to be recruited. To do that, leave me a post and i'll start making a list on who is in. You may have only 2 of your characters to be in the RP if you like...no more than 2.

You'll find out if i have accepted your permission request by checking this first post here and the list of name who i have enrolled.

For info. just give me...

Name:
Race:
Apperearence Despcription:
Skill: (something that can be helpful for the team)

You will all need to wait once  i have checked the names in and made sure everything is just about ready. Once I check and everything looks okay, i'll start it.

Map:
[Image: CampECHELON.png]

When it comes to begining the RPG, i will allow those who get into a event, but dont let it last 2 or 3 pages long.

Currently Enrolled
-Misty
-Altima
-Ishana
-Raize
-Yoosei
-Jay
-Malice
-Crest
-Sirius
-Hideyasu
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Name: Misty
Race: Dragoness
Apperearence: Deep red dragoness with medium brown hair. Blue/green eyes. Just a little longer than shoulder length. (tied back) 5 foot, 2.5 inches in height. About 150lbs. She's wearing camouflage army shorts with a black T-shirt.
Despcription: Dedicated. Hard-working. Competitive... (well I'm sure everyone knows me...so..it's pretty much me)
Skill: Very strong leg muscles. Good agility and speed. Stats increase when very competitive.

((I will add more when I can think.. it's 7am. I've been up all night.. making the map for at least an hour >.<))
------------------------------------
Hun...that map was really freakin' hard and took forever. Your rough draft was...well..a rough draft. But yeah...I madez teh map!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Name: Altima Carpine
Race: Dragon
Apperearence Despcription: Look at signature and my profile for a few pics. Has the ability to change genders. Tries to be friendly and jokes around a lot. Sometimes, his jokes get him into trouble and he usually ends up repenting himself in some way until everyone forgives him.
Skill: Can turn into a much larger dragon, which can double his strength.

Name: Ishana
Race: Vixen
Apperearence Despcription: Look at signature and my profile for pics. Very sharp and intellectual. Usually is commanding, but doesn't like to be the leader of organizations.
Skill: Excellent sharp-shooter. Uses bows mianly. Likes to practiced her skills in sharp-shooting.
Name: Raize
Race: Feline
Apperearence Despcription: Tanish color fur with a lighter tan underbelly, red hair, green eyes. She wears her black non Echelon spy suit complete with muzzle mask and multi vision goggles strapped to her forehead.
Skill: Excellent Stealth skills and Arms expert
The OCA
4 new recruits, i'm going to leave it up for another few days and then i'll start with whoever is enrolled. All aboard!!! Last call!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Name: Yoosei
Race: Anthro Fox
Apperearence Despcription: Purple two tails anthro fox, has long dark blue hair tied into a ponytail and has crystal blue eyes. She wears black shorts, tight black t-shirt and black fingerless gloves.
Skill: great skills with pistol type weapon and good at martial arts.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Deadline! Tuesday!

Once I check on Tuesday and internet at home stops being gay....... it will start!!

Last calls!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Name:Jay
Race:anthro wolf
Apperearence Despcription:he is a Gray wolf, he wears military pants and green sleeveles shirt, his hair is silver colored, he also wears a pair of black fingerless gloves
Skill: Good with any kind of guns and on hand to hand combat, he also is strong so can be useful when it comes to lift heavy things and one of the best in stealth after Raize
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Malice
Race: Anthro Dragon
Apperearence Despcription: Black scaled dragon, with red eyes and dark blue hair. he dons a tight jacket and gloves also of the black color, and he also dons leg-tight tracksuits. No shoes.
Skill: He has dead-aim accuracy, and never usually misses a target unless it's moving. He also dons quite strong strength, and is able to blend into the darkness quite easily without any problem.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Internet is one and the deadline is way off.... so I'll give till Monday the 16th day for everyone or anyone. THEN.....it WILL begin!
The Mod Squad
The OCA