Join our server on Discord

Camp ECHELON
Ishana gives Misty a sly look. "Forgetting about me?" She said, a bit jealous after Misty left the barracks. Sighing, the Vixen went to the bed she pulled the suit from and tossed herself on it, managing to land in a comfortable position.

Being a bit of a dork, Altima stood at attention, his hand to the side of his head "Sir, Altima reporting for duty, Sir!" and with that, he stood at attention, not even shifting his head at all.
Misty stopped and thought for a bit. "Maybe I should just wait for Gol to show us around.. don't want to upset my hun.... She walked back to the barracks and went in. "I think it's just best if I wait.. so that either Gol or Keith can show us around," she said to Yoosei. She turned to Ishana who was lying on her bed. "Ishana... it's not the fact that I'm forgetting you. Yoosei and I have known each other for a while, but we haven't really seen each other lately.. Don't get jealous." She smiled and poked her tongue out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Raize strode herself over to the women's barracks and openned the door seeing Ishana, Misty, and Yoosei already inside she quietly walked into the barracks and chose an empty bunk. Seeing the other spy suits that the others were wearing she decided not to use the new spy suit considering she was already wearing her own. She just threw her pack of her stuff beside her bed and sighed wondering when the first round of training will be.
The OCA
Crest looked over to who Altima was looking at and noted the stars on his jacket. He'd have to find out if he was right later. He snapped to attention "Sir!"
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Im not dressed like a general or something... basic clothing... xP

IC:

He chuckled to himself.

"Please...this isnt the military...as you men were."

He said walking in and looking at each of them carefully.

"Just settle in here and we'll get things going in a matter of time."

Keith went over to the barracks where Gol was currently in and stopped in the door and nodded his head to him. Gol then nodded back and walked out, but stopped to say one last thing to the guys.

"On second though, I'll be seeing you guys and the women in a bit."

He said and walked out toward the office.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
OOC: Hun.. I just have to put this because of your last post...

Misty: true... so yeah.... camp ECHELON is a possibility.
Gol: yeeah....
Gol: or....
Gol: ECHELON Boot Camp
Misty: hehe yeah
Gol: but then i'll have to be just like a drill sergant
Misty: eep.
Gol: i dont want to have to be pissed all day at you guys if you mess up on something or whatever...
Gol: im not like that
Gol: gotta be cool
Misty: lol
Gol: not like UPSILON
Gol: just look at Steve!
Gol: he's always treated like shit

Of course it went on about the RP before he made it, but I just remembered that part when I saw that. =p
------------------------------------------------------
IC: Misty turned around and carefully watched Raize, raising an eyebrow. "Oookay... well looks like this one needs work too..." she thought to herself and thinking about what Gol said about Ishana. She walked toward the window next to the door and saw Gol walking toward his office, the tip of her tail swishing a bit. She chuckled to herself and smiled. Turning to face the rest of the women in the barracks, she said, "Wow.. are we the only one's? .. There aren't that many women here." ... "But then again, most of the spies are guys.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Yoosei blushed lightly when Ishana had made a compliment about her body but then smiled as she saw Raize coming inside the women's barracks. "hey there" she greeted Raize and then looked at Misty. "yeah seems we are the only ones indeed." she said softly while swishing her tails around slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
She sat on the bed to the right of Yoosei's and laid back. "You know girls, this doesn't just have to be like in the military. Heck, it could be like a sleepover.. despite the early wake-up calls.. if any."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Upon hearing Misty mention sleep-over Raize rolled her emerald cat eyes and went to unpacking. She started emptying her back that had her personal favorite silenced submachine gun, a couple black silenced barrettas, and smoke grenades she made perosnally. While waiting for further instructions Raize sat on her bed with her legs crossed and began cleaning her guns with fine cleaning tools.
The OCA
Hideyasu watched Gol leave, then looked at Crest "Name's Hideyasu."

"My name's Sirius. I'm not able to see through my own eyes."Sirius said with an emotionless tone as Hideyasu looked at him, then back at Crest.

"He still creeps me out sometimes."