Join our server on Discord

Camp ECHELON
Jay smiled as he also looked at Crest. "I'm Jay, he is Altima, and you are..." the wolf said as he introduced himself and Altima.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hi I'm Crest." his one visable eye looked from Altima to Jay. He then extended his arm towards Altima. "Its nice to meet you. I'm good, but I could do without the smell of iodine from the inferm. i've had a bad experence in the infermery. how are you guys?"
Veemon's Followers
"Oh really... must've been bad... I don't smell it as bad from here...." Altima said, as he took a whiff from inside the barrack. "Yeah, it's pretty sealed in here... guess it is in case we get gassed or something.." Altima mentioned.

Smiling as she examined every curve from Yoosei's body, Ishana spoke. "You have a great body, Yoosei dear...". But then she was brought back to the real world for a second, and not her fantasy of a good time with the female in front of her. "I wonder what we're gonna do first?"
Crest lifted up the eye patch to reveal a filmy, blind eye. " i was visiting a friend in a hospital when it was targeted by terrorists. this one eye was open when a flashbang came through the window. a piece of glass was also put through it. the doctors saved it and said they could get me to see out of it, but i had taken fear of the iodine that the hospitals reeked of and fled. my friend reeked of the stuff too when the attack came. he didn't make it out alive. as much as i want to see again, i just can't make myself go to a hospital to get it done." he put it back down.
Veemon's Followers
Sirius and Hideyasu walked into the barrack as Sirius spoke "Blind in one eye is nothing." Hideyasu walked to a bed and stared at another for a few seconds as Sirius walked to it.
Still having fun moving around in the stealth suit, Misty bent over to touch her toes with her tail sticking up in the air and saw Yoosei now in her suit. "I seee yooooou." She chuckled and then lost her balance, falling over on her butt. "Oww..." She quickly recovered and stood back up, brushing the dirt off her stealth suit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
"I agree it's nothing. at least i can still see and i'm lucky enough for that. and you are?" Crest watched them get to their beds. His eyebrow raised as he noticed a slight possibilty of why the man who spoke and perhapse his partner think that his blindness is nothing. he wouldn't bring it up untill he was sure.
Veemon's Followers
Jay turned and looked at Sirius as he heard what he said. "In a sort of way you're right but is not pretty neither, and I can understand Crest, anyone after such experiencie would be in the same situation he is" he said as he then looked at Crest.

"I also know how you feel by losing someone, my parents got killed in a plane crash, the plane had a bomb, at that time I wasn't allowed to travel with my parents because they didn't wanted me to miss any classes at school plus I was just a little kid and they were out in a business trip so it would only get me bored, after they died I got raised by my grandparents, my grandfather used to be in the army in his young years, he taught me all he knew from his days on the active service, so now I'm here" he said remaining calm even deep inside he missed his parents still.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Just a reminder on the different design looks of the mens and womens stealth suits.

Mens Stealth Suit
Womens (Front)
Womens (Back)

And the nightvision isnt green, its cyan (light blue).

Okay thats all.

IC:

Gol decided to go to the mens barracks and see the newcomers inside. He walked over to the door and opened it, seeing the others in there.

"Greetings gentlemen. Welcome to camp ECHELON."

As for Keith, he watched as everyone checked their names off the list and headed to their correct barracks.

"Looks like thats just about everyone."

He said and shut the gates, locking them by a computer system that kept the gates seeled shut and motion sensors on the outside to watch for any intruders.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
OOC: Uhm... got for the guy's one... to the side... he has no arms. o.o

IC:

Curious as to what else was around the camp, Misty decided she wanted to go outside and start looking around. "Yoosei, if Gol asks where I am, tell him I'm just exploring the campgrounds." She opened the door and went outside. First she headed north and checked out the women's showers. "Wow.. those two really keep this place nice and clean...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA