Join our server on Discord

Camp ECHELON
She smiled back at Yoosei and stood up. "It's okay. Happens to me too sometimes. Don't worry about it." She stood up and went to the middle of the barracks. "Oooh.. I really like this suit." Misty moved and stretched in it, breaking it in so that it fit better. She stood straight up and bent her body backwards, placing her hands on claws on the concrete floor near her feet and pushed her feet off the ground to do a backflip. Standing back up straight, she blinked. "Haven't been able to do that in a few years.. it's gonna hurt me later on."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Jay smiled at Raize. "Ladies first" he said stepping aside to leave her the free way to the checkboard
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei sits down on bed and looks at Misty, smiling softly at her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It'll just hurt for a day, but a massage won't hurt." She continued stretching and flexing so that the suit would 'mold' to personalize her body more. She then stopped and turned to Yoosei. "Go ahead and put it on! It's really nice once you get past breaking it in." SHe began admiring the different pockets and slots that were on the suit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Raize quickly walked to the clipboard taking the pen she checked her own name then silently entered the camp, "Hope they're more professional in the field..."
The OCA
Jay then walked up to the checkboard and checked his own name and walked in the camp. "They are just making the check to go fast but yeah I hope the same" he said as he then smiled at her.

"Well here we split to go to our respective barracks, see ya later Raize and nice to meet you again" the wolf said still smiling and then he walked up to the men barracks, walking in and saw Altima there.

"Hey, big place is this huh?" he said as he walked up to a bed and set his bag besides it to then walk up to Altima and extended his paw in front of him.

"I'm Jay" he said while looking at him
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crest walked up and checked his name off the list. he then nodded to the wolf and went off to the men's barracks. he tensed up at smelling a light smell of iodine that he assumed came from the inferm. he walked in seeing a few people already in here and walked over to a bed by a window. he hung his stuff up and put the rest under the bed. he looked over to a crate that was laying by the bed and decided to leave it alone till later.
Veemon's Followers
Turning around, Altima smiled. "Nice t'meetcha, Jay." the grey dragon said, taking his paw and firmly shaking it. Altima turned towards the other stranger. "And how are you?" He asked, taking a step towards Crest.

Ishana nodded. "Looks comfy, guess I'll try it on as well.." the vixen said, as she pulled off her personal suit, and placed on the ECHELON suit. She did a few test moves, striking invisible dummies in a mock spar. "Yeah you're right.. I can't feel it at all... it's like a second skin!"
Hideyasu walked up to the list and checked his name, then moved to the side but continued staring at the list. Sirius walked to the list and checked his name off. They both walked to the men's barracks and remained silent.
Yoosei nodded and smiled as she stands up, slowly taking off her clothes, wearing only her underwear now before slowly dressing up the stealth suit and starting to stretch her body.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions