Join our server on Discord

Camp ECHELON
Feeling content with the fact that he explored a bit of the camp, Altima heads over towards the mens barracks, entering it. "This place sure is bigger than I thought.." Altima said to no one in particular.
The feline shifted her eyes which had a green glow if you will to the wolf infront of him holding out his paw to her, "Hmmm not too cautious about the people you greet are you? I could be a double agent spy trying to learn Camp ECHELON's secrets for all you know, but lucky for Camp ECHELON I am not," she said behind her black mask that just covered her muzzle. She extended her gloved paw grasping Jay's firmly, "Name's Raize.."
The OCA
"aye sir" Yoosei said softly while looking at Gol before glancing lightly at Misty and Ishana. she then just turns around and lays down on a bed while looking at the ceiling. she twitched her ears and swished her tails, she had such serious looking expression on her face as her mind gets filled with thoughts. "That guy staring at me today...I wonder what's his name..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jay smiled and shook Raize's paw. "Nice name Raize and you're right, I trusted too much, that's a thing I need to work on, though you sure are pretty good at stealth I might add" he said as he let go her paw. "And tell me what made you want to enroll in the camp?" he asked her
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The white wolf glanced at Malice and looked at the list on the wall.

"Yes."

He said to Malice and looked at Crest and Sirius.

"This is camp ECHELON, before you can come in, tell me your names so i may mark you off the list."

Gol walked outside seeing everyone enter the camp. He crossed his arms, standing out by his office, watching as they went into their barracks.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty was getting undressed to put her stealth suit on when she saw Yoosei laying over on her bed. As she put it on and zipped it up, she walked over to Yoosei and sat on the bed next to her. "Something on your mind, chica? You have such a stern look on your face.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Jay heard Keith and then smiled at Raize. "guess that's our cue Raize" he said as he then walked up to White Wolf and stood behind Crest and Sirius as he waited for his turn to be called.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
With a ruffle of his blue hair, the black dragon smirked, facing Keith. "My name is Malice." He stated in an emotionless tone, staring down towards the checkboard.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
He stepped aside from the list that was on the wall and looked at everyone by him.

"If you havent checked in, come check your name off from the list. This will be a lot quicker if everyone came by and signed themselves off."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Once hearing Misty's voice, she blinked once, losing her chain of thoughts. she twitches her ears and then looks at Misty. "it's nothing much.. I couldn't help myself from getting so lost in my own thoughts" she said softly and then smiled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions