Join our server on Discord

Camp ECHELON
Misty turned to Gol and watched him take out the stealth suit. "Wow.. that's really nice." She went to a random bed and set her stuff on is and opened the crate in front of it to pull out the stealth suit. "I really like these.." She turned it around and looked at it from top to bottom, back to front. "Thank you Gol." She smiled sweetly at him then turned back to the suit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Ishana nodded to the wolf standing by the gate, passing him up. She immediately headed towards the Womens' barracks, entering the building cautiously. She noticed three people insdie, and one of them was amale.. "HEY! you can't be here, this is the womens barracks!" she said, oblivious to the fact that he was the camp "supervisor".

Altima went his separate way and inspected the camp, learning his surroundings to better his knowledge of the camp.
Misty saw Ishana come in and say that to Gol. She giggled a little and set down her spy suit. "Hehe.. chill out. He's not just a male.. he's the camp supervisor." She looked over at Gol, still smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Ishana raises her paw, pointing a finger, as her maw is left wide open for a few seconds. "Ah..." she says quietly, before letting her paw drop, and mouth close.
He chuckled walking by Ishana.

"I just know you will be a little tricky to train here, but i wont have a problem with that."

He gave a small smirk and walked toward the door out, but stopped and turned back to the girls.

"Please mention this to the other women who come into your barracks about what I had told you two already."

He said, looking at Misty and Yoosei.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She looked over at Gol who was standing in the doorway and smiled. "Sure. No problem, sir!" ....... She blinked and looked over at Yoosei then Ishana, and back at Gol. "Err.. that may take some time to getting used to.. not exactly used to calling you that Gol.. " She sweat-dropped and turned back to her stealth suit. Before she even though about changing into her suit, she looked back at Gol and smiled again. She thought to herself, "This is going to be really weird... I have to treat Gol different now that I'm enrolled here.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Malice approached quickly towards Keith, taking a slight glance. "You the one marking everyone down?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OCC: figures it would start while i was asleep XP. also i forgot to mention that Crests empathy is dormant right now. IC:

Crest walked up to the gate and the wolf. "is this camp ECHELON?"
Veemon's Followers
Hideyasu walked up to the camp gate, examining the surroundings. Sirius slowly landed on the ground beside Hideyasu, who looked at him "I think this is the place Sirius."
Jay saw Yoosei walking up to the women barracks and smirked "so she also is a teaser huh? this will be pretty interesting" he thought to himself as he then turned feeling someone behind him and saw Raize standing there and smiled. "Well I'd say this will be a pretty interesting place, I'm Jay, nice to meet you" he introduced himself and smiled.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions