Join our server on Discord

Camp ECHELON
Shifting quietly towards the large camp, the blue haired dragon strided forward, his sharp eyes glancing at the people already of such moving in front of him. He took his time - slow, but yet still paced out enough to make speed. A sigh erupted from his maw as he looked up to the sky, before down again, approaching the tall wolf in front slowly of such. "Quite nice place. Looks neat."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei yawned softly as she takes a walk inside the camp. she was used to walk around, observing this place. her ears twitch and her tails swish around as she walks slowly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jay noticed Yoosei walking and couldn't help but smile. "mmmh... not bad we gonna have pretty cute and hot females here" he thought to himself as his tail swished softly as he watched Yoosei
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Right behind Jay a cat figure in full black special spy suit revealed herself by turning of her cloaking, "Looks like I'm not the only one," said the brown collored feline shifting her eyes left to right over the entrance, "..place better be as good as the letter says."
The OCA
Keith looked at the list as he checked off the ones who arrived. He set the list back on the wall where it was and looked at those who were brought in.

"Alright! For those who I checked their names off from the list, move North of the camp and toward the two barracks. There is a barrack for the women and a barrack for the men. If there is anyone out here that I didnt check off the list, then come over here!

He yelled out, looking around at the others.

In Gol's office he finished reading through everyones files and let out a sigh, leaning back in the chair.

"Glad thats over with, even though some of them i know and some i dont..."

He got up and looked out the window at the camp as he saw from afar that the others had arrived.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Looking all around the camp, Misty was getting even more interesting and calm. She looked up at the zip line above her head and chuckled. She then said to herself, "Heh.. that looks like fun." She chuckled and looked ahead to where Gol's office was and saw him. She gave him a warm and flashy, yet stern smile, for the fact that she knew this wasn't a place for the fun she wanted. Walking past his window, she gave him another quick glance and winked at him before she went to the women's barracks, swishing her tail a bit. She opened the door and to her surprise, it was a lot bigger than she imagined. "Wow.. this is a big place.. I think I'm going to like it here.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Yoosei twitches her nose than softly glances around and spotted Jay staring at her. She chuckled quietly and just kept walking, not saying a word to Jay, instead she just waves her butt softly and teasingly to him and then smiles as she makes her way towards the women's barracks. She stepped inside just to then noticed Misty. "oh hello there" she said softly and smiled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He watched as the two girls went into their barracks and looked over at the others still coming.

"This seems to be them, guess i should go out there and get ready soon for them, or perhaps introduce myself to them as the others continue to come."

He walked over to the door and went out from his office, over to the girls barracks. Outside of the door, he knocked on it and stood there waiting in addease position, having his paws behind his back.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Yoosei's voice made Misty lose her train of thought as she turned around. "Hello." She softly smiled back at her. "Finally.. another female. I was hoping I wasn't the only one." The knock on the door slightly scared Misty, making her jump. She blinked and walked toward the door. "Wow.. wonder who that could be... " She opened the door to see Gol standing in the doorway. "Oh.. uhh. hi Gol. " She looked up at him and smiled, stepping to side to let him in.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He gave a small smile and nodded his head to both of them.

"I just wanted to say, welcome! It will be great to train and teach you and all the others to have the moves of a offical ECHELON spy."

He said before walking in and stopping by one of their beds.

"You can already see that the crates here are for your storage for your belongings, but inside it right now, is your offical stealth suit. But these stealth suits are a bit different then what the men wear. These suits are made only for women to wear, making you quicker, and more agile than the men can be."

He said as he pulled out the stealth suit.

"If you like, you can try it on whenever you like. It is offically yours to keep and take care of."
The Mod Squad
The OCA