Join our server on Discord

Camp ECHELON
Umm.. yay! Lol. Glad you gots teh interwebs back!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Name:Sirius
Race:dragon wolf
Apperearence Despcription:A red-furred wolf with a red dragon tail and red wings.He wears a blindfold along with dark pants and a black,lightwieght armor.
Skill: Has the ability to read minds,making him a master interrogator.

Name:Hideyasu
Race:human/demon
Apperearence Despcription:a person
Skill: Can become an oni to gain immense speed and strength.
i'll join. if i'm allowed, of course

Name: Cest
Race: Shape-shifting Fox, but only between human and fox.
Apperearence Despcription: he is around 5' 11" and a slim figure with dark brown almost black hair and contrasting golden ears and tails. he wears an eyepatch on his right eye, black underarmor, a black vest, and dusky grey shorts. he has golden fur in his fox form. he is quiet and shy, though not as much around guys. loves to play poker and being alone on the roof of the men's barricks. he absoultely hates the medical bay and freezes up when he smells iodine.
Skill: good skill in hand-to-hand, pistols, speed and stealth, and trench knives. demolitions and machenery expert. empathy.
Veemon's Followers
Ugh... some more bad news. Gol just called me...

>.<
Gol was supposed to be gone for the weekend with some of his family, but his mom tricked him.. so now he's gone for a week. The deadline is going to be extended even LONGER... to [[hopefully]] next weekend.

Sorry everyone >.<

EDIT: Nevermind. Gol's back early. Lucky he got really really bored there xD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Alrighty!!
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty walked up to the gate of the camp, her eyes widening as she saw how big the place was. "This is it..?" she thought to herself. She spotted a white wolf in uniform. Her ears perked up a bit as she approached the tall wolf. "... Umm.. I think I'm at the right place..... Camp ECHELON??" She hesitated a bit, looking up at him for she was a little afraid of the wolf.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Keith looked down at her and turned to look at a small paper on the wall with a list of names.

"And your name is..?"

He asked with one finger on the list and his eyes looking toward her.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Still a little freaked out by the status of the wolf, she barely managed to say her name. "W-wolf.. Misty Wolf." Her nerves were starting to calm as she was able to stand up straight and look up at the white wolf without any hesitation.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Ishana silently crept towards the two standing at thye gate. "Hmm, I do believe this is the place." she said cautiously.

Several moments after Ishana came up, Altima appeared behind her. "Yeah, took a while to find it, but now we did.."
Jay arrived to the camp he was wearing his military pants and green sleeveles shirt and his black fingerless gloves, he looked around as he walked to the gate and waited there it to be called. "This place sure is big, this sure will be pretty interesting" the gray wolf said to himself as he waited
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions