Join our server on Discord

Camp ECHELON
Misty was still a little freaked out at how dark it was. "G-Gol..? ... K-Keith..?" ... "Shit.. I don't remember him saying if we could turn the lights on with this glove.." She just stood there and waited, either for Gol and Keith to scare her or so that someone else would come.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Ishana opened the door to the warehouse, letting what little light was left from the sun outside to leak in, revealign Misty. "Holy hell! it's flippim' dark in here!" she said, walking in, but keeping the doors open.

"Aww, that's too bad... I was getting hungry.." Altima said, as his stomach made a small audible grumble, as he gently rubbed it. "Well, should we start heading over to the warehouse? it's about time to do so.." he asked Raize.
"Suppose so.." Raize said before walking out of the kitchen and cafeteria heading straight for the warehouse she openned the door and entered. With her cat eyes she could see clearly in the dark like her own nightvision, "I'm here..."
The OCA
Gol heard numberous voices in the room. He flipped on one light that shined where the nightvision masks were hung along the wall.

"I need everyone to come up here and grab your nightvision and masks, then we can start your training with the hacking gloves."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Altima rushed after Raize and everyone else, arriving inside the building a little late. "Uhm... did I miss anything?" he asked, makign a huge entrance and also making a fool of himself.

Ishana sighed as she turned around and looked at the poor fool, before walkign towards the night vision goggles, taking one for herself and walking abck to where she was.
Jay looked at Yoosei. "That's our cue" he said as he walked up to the wall and took a nightvision mask and put it on.

"Not bad" the wolf said as he activated the nightvision on the mask and looked around the warehouse.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei just nods softly and goes to the wall also grabbing her nightvision mask and then putting it on.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Along with the others Raize took her mask and nightvision she looked at both, "Hmmm.." the feline puts the mask back on the rack considering she was already wearing a mask though the nightvision looked more up to date than her own.
The OCA
Hideyasu walked up and picked up one of the masks and put it on Bit of a tight fit, but oh well.

Sirius was in a pitch black section of the room, and after making sure no one could see him, he took off the blindfold. His emerald eyes made a small, almost invisible shine in the darkness.
Gol stepped over to Raize, seeing she did bring her own things.

"It would be best to wear both the mask and the nightvision attached to the mask. The mask contains not only the nightvison and thermal vision goggles, but it has a comm. link headset attached. So whoever else that has a mask, can now communicate to one another from a distance."

He said taking the mask from the rack and holding it out to her.

"Plus, it goes along with the suit."
The Mod Squad
The OCA