Join our server on Discord

Camp ECHELON
Misty sighed and quickly got bored with her music and sat up to notice that no one else was in the barracks. She got up from the bed and went outside of the barracks, stretching as she walked around the campgrounds. No one was really around so she felt a little uncomfortable, not liking the fact that she was alone. She heard Gol's and Keith's voices so she looked around the corner and saw them walking toward the warehouse. She looked at the time and saw it was about 8.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Jay caressed her cheek gently while still smiling. "I can't be pretty resourceful when it comes to get what I want to know foxie, but then again I will let you decide if you want to tell me or not" he said and then he let her go but not before plant a kiss on her lips as he then grinned.

"Come on, let's go to the cafeteria to eat something" Jay said as he headed to the cafeteria still smiling as he did enjoyed that kiss
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Altima walked into the Cafeteria, and smelled soemthing good. Always beign curious and too dumb to even know what he was doing, he walked into the kitchen, and spotted Raize, eating a steak. "Mhmm... smells good... got any more of that stuff lying around?" he asked her.

"Wow, I'm stealthier than I thought....she didn't even notice me..." Ishana said, as she watched Misty leave the barracks. "Oh well, might as well kick it here for a bit.." the vixen said to herself, before tossing herself onto her bed, and stared up at the ceiling, trying to take a quick nap.
Gol and Keith got into the dark warehouse as the sunlight died down. It was close to 8p.m. he set out nightvision goggles that were attached to masks, along the wall and tossed the empty box aside.

"There, their own nightvision now."

"Everythings all set with the lights and glass windows."

"Good, Its almost time. Lets just wait."

The two waited in the dark warehouse as the time was near.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
After looking around the camp for about 45 minutes, she checked the time again and saw it was 8:52. She headed to the dark warehouse and looked at it. "I guess this is it..." She opened the door and went in. She couldn't see anything so she called out for the two wolves. "Gol...! ...... Keith...!" She muttered to herself. "It's really dark in here.. I can't see a thing.."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Ishana walked out of the barracks, figuring she should head over there early. "I wonder what they are gonna do to us..." she said to ehrself, as she saw Misty enter the warehouse.
"It's time." Sirius said as he stood and walked to the entrance to the barracks and waited for Hideyasu, who reached him shortly afterwards.

"It won't take long." Hideyasu said as they both took off full speed to the warehouse, quickly catching up to Ishana. They both slowed down "This oughtta be good."
Yoosei had her eyes wide opened after he kissed her. ”….he kissed me?” she thought for herself as she gently touches her own lips with two fingers, surprised still with that sudden kiss, yet she had to admit, she enjoyed it even if it was just a soft kiss. She then shakes her head softly as snaps out of it. “HEY..wait for me” said Yoosei as she then quickly follows Jay towards the cafeteria.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As Raize heard Altima she sighed glancing at the used wok that was empty,"No..." she said a bit coldly as she places her empty plate into to sink finishing her meal.
The OCA
Jay smiled and slowed down his peace to wait for Yoosei, after they ate something at the cafeteria and talked, the time for the training came and they headed to the warehouse.

"Well this sure will be good don't you think Yoosei?" he asked her as he smiled
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions