Join our server on Discord

Camp ECHELON
Misty turned to her side, facing away from the door and slowly closed her eyes, still listening to her music. She moved her tail around to right in front of her, hugging it softly. Letting out a heavy sigh, she ignored everything around her.. surroundings, people...everything.. as she got totally lost in thought.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Ishana headed back to the women's barracks. She quietly entered the building after hearing music from inside, and noticed Misty lying down. "Oh, are you busy...?" she ask quietly, not to disturb her, in case she was sleeping. She noticed the MP3 player right next to the dragoness and figured thats where the music was coming from.

"Right, how that we got the gloves, it's time to find some grub.." He was able to find the mess hall due to it's smell(when it came to food, Altima's sense of smell sharped a great deal).
"Heh, when in doubt... just follow your nose..." he said to himself, as he headed to it, following a feline into the building.
Raize had entered the cafeteria and scanned the options of food that were laid out, "They expect me to eat this garbage.." she said. Raize then walked back into the kitchen not even giving any of the cooks a look heading straight for the kitchen grabbing a wok threw in some beef and veggies with a little broath she starts cooking up stir fry.
The OCA
OOC: i managed to get on ^^, but tomarrow i leave for 18. i might be able to get on, but i'm not promising anything. funny thing is for those 18 i'm going to be sleeping in a barricks. IC:

The parts of the hacking glove now lay before Crest as he had taken it apart. He went back to his bag and took out a few parts. "It already has a transmitter, so I'll add something new." He starting putting it back together, putting his parts in every now and again. "I will have to have direct contact, but the taser should knock someone out."
Veemon's Followers
Yoosei couldn’t help but blush when Jay mentioned he had noticed her teasing. She actually didn’t expect that in the first place. “you noticed…m-my t-teasing?” she asks softly but then perks her ears up when hearing his question. “and …” she giggles. “I won’t say yet what brought me to this place… you need much more than just a wink to obtain such information” she giggles even more and then smiles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jay smirked and pulled Yoosei closer wrapping his tail around her as he had a challenging look on his eyes as he looked into hers.

"I'm up for that challenge foxie, I never say no to a good challenge" he said pretty sure of himself and still smiling
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: see you punks later. somewhere along the 12th or 13th. Gol, figure out something for my character untill i get back.

Crest now had the modified glove strapped and buckled on his hand. It was a very nice fit. He had filled the many pockets of his suit with the tools of his trade. He had also surprisingly found there was a place for his trench knives on the forearms. Wanting to see if any of the stuff had affected his fox (About as big as a panther, but can change to a smaller form to look like a regular fox.) apperence, he changed forms and looked at himself. Aside that his right paw was black, he looked the same.
Veemon's Followers
Yoosei blushes when he pulled her closer to him and giggled lightly as she notices his challenging look in his eyes. "really? you are always up for a good challenge.. hmm.. and how do you pretend to win this one then? anything in your mind to make me answer your question of what brought me here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As he got his own stealth suit on, he took another small box out and him and Keith went down toward the warehouse. They checked the area as they head toward the warehouse.

"Seems quiet..."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Putting a bit of salt and pepper along with a few other spices Raize was finishing up her steak stir fry the way she liked it. Raize put the stir fry onto a plate and began eating right there in the kitchen, she wasn't one to sit at a table it wasnt her style.
The OCA