Join our server on Discord

Camp ECHELON
Jay turns and smiles at Yoosei. "Yeah and well better try it on a old cracked window that is meant to go to trash than with a window of the barracks" he said with a chuckle.

"I'm Jay and you are...?" he asked her as his tail swishes softly still smiling at her.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Both Ishana and Altima went for the glvoes, and strapped them on as quickly as anyone would their underwear.

"Seems pretty comfortable.. was expecting it to be a little more weightier." Ishana said, as she flexed ehr hand a little. "Doesn't look like it'll impede my bowshots..." Hmm... hack into anything, eh? maybe I can hack into a few cameras and... Ishana thought dirtily once more.

"Well this is pretty sweet!" Altima siad, as he pointed the glove at someone, and pretended to hit the buttons. "BAM! you've been hacked!" he said in a cheap impersonation of Arnold Schwartzenegger. He let otu a soft chuckle, before examining closer the glove.
OOC: Don't worry about it. I'm sure that Gol can figure something out with it. He'll take care of it somehow.. ^^

IC: Misty made her way back into the barracks, slowly plopping herself onto one of the beds and lying there in deep thought. She put the arm that had the glove on it, on her stomach and stared at it. She put up her arm and pointed the back of it at a window away from everyone and watched the buttons light up. She just barely smiled and put her arm back on her stomach, thinking even harder.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
OOC: If Amat is going to be away, i'll just make sure i have him around at the events that will come on in training... so dont worry about it.

IC:

He stood in his room by his bed and laid out his own stealth suit and hacking glove.

"How do you think they will do?"

"I'm sure they'll do just fine, i already saw that most have gotten the hang of it."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Yoosei smiles and swishes her tails around. "I'm Yoosei" she twitches her ears and gets her face closer to his. "at least now I know the name of the guy who was staring at me not long ago." she giggles
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Misty laid onto her side and reached for the bag that she didn't open yet and grabbed out an mp3 player. She put on the headphones and turned on her music, listening to her all-time favorite band. She made sure it was quiet so that Raize wouldn't hear it, but made sure it was loud enough so that she could enjoy it. Laying back down, she put her mp3 player onto her stomach and continued thinking about things.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Raize laying in her bed felt a gurgling in her stomach she just growled at it, "Thats right I havent eaten since I left..." She slowly got up from her bed and headed out of the barracks. Raize looked around and saw the building that had "Cafeteria" on it and headed right for it.
The OCA
Jay blushed slightly, part because she was so close and part because he didn't expected she noticed he was staring at her when they arrived to the camp. The wolf then smiled.

"Yoosei huh? nice name and... So you knew I was looking at you moments ago?" he asked her as he still was smiling, he could say this sure will be interesting.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yoosei giggles quietly when noticing him blushing slightly, and smiles as she then nods. “yup yup.. I did notice you were staring at me.. you were enjoying the view huh?” she asks in a teasing tone and giggles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jay smiled and put his gloved hand on her chin gently and looked into her eyes. "I really did enjoyed the view.... and your teasing, or you think I didn't noticed how you waved your butt teasingly as you walked to the women barracks foxie" he said with a smirk and a flirting wink at her.

"And tell me, what brought such cute and sexy girl like you to this place? not that I mind having such pretty girl honoring this place with her presence" he said in a flirting way.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions