Join our server on Discord

Camp ECHELON
Jay walked up to the crate and took a glove, he put it on and buckled the straps getting in securely on place and smirked. "I really like this" the gray wolf say as he aimed the back of his hand at an old window that was slightly cracked and was laying near the trash deposits since it was useless noww and saw the buttons on his palm light in he pressed them destroying the window and smirked more.

"Oh yeah, really good" he said with a big grin
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: LP, the glove doesnt destroy or disable everything, just lights, windows and hacking terminals. Thats all.

IC:

"The glove will come to no harm on anyone...the training with the glove will be quite simple. Its just done so you can get used to feel of the glove and be quick at destroying windows, disable lights, and hacking the terminals."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
She kept flexing her arm and hand in the glove, breaking it in and making it fit to her liking. "Hmm okay. Well that's pretty cool!" She looked back down at the glove to admire it. "Just wondering because if it can destroy windows and such, I don't think you would want us to accidentally break one in the barracks." She looked back up at Gol and chuckled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
OOC: oops! sorry, I just fixed my post, an old window laying by the trash deposits can count right? I mean as in that a window on the barracks got replaced and the old one which was cracked was put with the trash to get rid of it, better than test the glove with a good window of the barracks :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Lets just avoid from breaking any windows in the barracks, unless you want to have a cold night asleep for you and your roommates in the barracks. Till now, i'll leave you all, until 9 o'clock, be there and no one better be late..."

He walked off back into his office/room.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Always such a smartass.." she thought to herself. She looked at the ground, wanting to give Gol a kiss, but didn't want to do it in front of everyone. She kept thinking to herself, "I really hope the whole time at camp isn't like this..I can't go with not showing him at least some affection... She looked back up at Gol with a serious face. "Well.. then I guess see you at 2100 hours.." She turned and slowly started heading toward the barracks.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Hideyasu and Sirius took gloves from the crate and went back to the barracks,where Hideyasu kept trying to disable the light. After a few attempts,Sirius disabled the light in one try.
Raize had already started back towards the woman's barracks quickly entering while examining the glove then shrugged as she plopped back down onto her bed. Then decided to try the glove out on the barrack lights pointing the glove to them she pressed a few of the lit up buttons taking a good five minutes but eventually she got it and the lights shut off then quickly pressed the buttons to turn them back on.
The OCA
Yoosei walks up to the crate and takes a glove as well. she puts it one and buckles the straps and then smiles softly while stretching her fingers a bit, getting used to the feeling of that glove in her paw. she then twitches ears once Jay destroyed the window and looks at him. she then smirks and slowly gets closer to him. "already trying the glove I see."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crest took a glove and ran to the barricks. once inside, he dug around in his stuff and pulled out a tool kit.

OOC: i'm not sure if i can get on after today, and in three days i won't be able to get on for 18 days. so i give Gol permission to play my character if i'm not on in two days.
Veemon's Followers