Join our server on Discord

Camp ECHELON
Jay saw the unit glove and smirked, he sure was pretty eager to use that gadget, he was more than willing to learn everything they will train him there.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Altima eyed the glove uneasily. He was never any good with gadgets, and usually prefered brawn over brain(seeing as half the time his didn't work the way it should). "Cool toy.." he said silently, hoping no one was able to hear that.

Tilting her head to the side, Ishana pondered something and wondered if she should ask. Figuring now was a good time to ask, Ishana spoke up. "What if we were to be.... captured... Does the glove have any type of defense to stop others from prying deeper into the ECHELON Secrets?"
Misty tried not to laugh, only managing to snicker a little bit. She bit down hard on her tongue to prevent further snickering. So that no one would see her doing that, she tilted her head down until she was done, slowly putting her head back up, her eyes back on Gol.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Yoosei set her eyes on the glove and smiles wide. "now I am getting interested about all this...wonder what that thing is capable of" she thought to herself and yet she then glances at Jay.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hideyasu looked at the glove Machinery.Not my strong point.

Sirius looked at the glove through Hideyasu's eyes and wondered the same thing as Ishana.
He shook his head from Ishana's question.

"The only information that could be taken from the glove if anyone were to be captured, is the information you would have hacked from the terminals. But its a high doubt that any UPSILON unit would take our hacking gloves."

He saw the expression of everyones look on their face as he pulled the hacking glove out.

"This glove has the capibilty to break windows from a distance, disable lights, and most importantly, hack any UPSILON terminal containing stolen information."

He put the glove on, slipping it over his whole forearm.

"The gloves should fit on just about anyone, just slip it onto your forearm and strap it on so it stays in place."

He buckled a few straps on his arm and held his hand up.

"On the palm of your hand are four small buttons, just under your fingers. These buttons will light up once you have aimmed your glove at a target, which by the way is done by aimming the back of your hand toward your target, you press the correct buttons and whatever it is you have aimmed at, that target will be destroyed or disabled. As for hacking, lights on the glove will keep lighting up, needing you to press the correct buttons to continue with the hack on a terminal. A small meter will rise as long as you keep pressing the correcting buttons for the hack."

He took off the glove and placed it back in the crate.

"Im going to be giving you the gloves and later on tonight, I'll test you and see if you can use the hacking glove properly. It will be done inside the warehouse south of the camp. I want you all to be there at 21 hundred hours, which is 9:00p.m. for those who dont know military time."

He stepped back over by Keith.

"You may all get your own hacking glove from the crate."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Hacking....computers were never my forte..Raize stepped forward scooping up a hacking glove, slipped it over her wrist before walking back examining the glove and the buttons, "Hm...more practical than my last agency, we just used silenced handguns to shoot out lights."
The OCA
Misty got really excited and chuckled a bit, her tail swishing as she walked up to the crate and grabbed a glove. She slipped it over her claw and on her forearm, strapping it to her liking. She flexed her fingers, getting a feel for it. "Oooh.. I really like this!" She had a big smile on her face as she aimed the back of her hand at Gol's office and saw the buttons light up. She had a devilish smirk on her face and continued playing with the glove. After hearing about the test, her ears perked and she looked up at Gol. "Hey Gol. When you say 'test us'.. what do you mean? Destroying and disabling things? Or.. like hacking into something that has fake info?" She gave him a soft smile and swished her tail behind her body so that Gol wouldn't see.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
He looked over at Misty and nodded.

"That is exactly right. Everyone will be able to try it out on just about anything till tonights training comes."
The Mod Squad
The OCA
Misty raised an eyebrow. "Uhh... are you sure about that? Destroying and disabling things that we aren't supposed to? I mean.. we don't know how to use them that well. Don't you think we should just wait until the actual training to prevent any injuries or complications?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA