Join our server on Discord

Cross Media bitching pisses me off.
If we are talking about the Spider-Man 3 game, I'm pretty far but haven't been playing it because the boss battles are so very terribly scaled. I've pummeled the King Pin down, but because the damn mini games, I never finish up...I don't have the patience for that timing bullshit, the biggest mistake they make in those game is making Spider-Man's webbing useless on any main villain.
We are talking about Maximum Carnage
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Return to the comic vs. film rant, please.
How about moving onto a new series?

Harry Potter.

5th movie is awesome, yet it is not the book and people bitching about that fact need to be kicked. This is the exact shit I'm talking about. All I hear is "Well in the book..." It's not the damn book! The movie follow the same plot, yet do things differently, and trim out side stories, deal with it.
the only thing i have a problem with about the order of the pheonix and it's barely a problem

they rude brooms to the ministry instead of thestrals
i really wanted to see them
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
ghostiemon Wrote:the only thing i have a problem with about the order of the pheonix and it's barely a problem

they rude brooms to the ministry instead of thestrals
i really wanted to see them

They DO ride thestrals to the Ministry towards the end of the movie, just as they were supposed to.
I liked Tonks! She was beautiful in the movie! Sure she didn't have bubblegum-pink hair, but she was cute.

I wanted to see the word "snitch" on Cho's friend's face though, unfortunately, she was't even part of the DA. I absolutely adore how they portrayed Dolores Umbridge! They made her so hateful- it made you wanna' use the Cruciatus curse on her!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
really sorry i've heard things from friends who ent to see it
ah well i will have to think of a suitable punishment for them
but in that case i think the movie looks great and i'm going to see it soon i hope it's good
but you have a point people just become a pefectionist when a book adaption comes out
yet they go even when it says they've adapted it from the book or based on the book
which basically means the groundwork is the same like building a house it's the same plan but the extirior may look different but the core is the same
hope that made sense
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
ghostiemon Wrote:it's the same plan but the extirior may look different but the core is the same
hope that made sense

Exactly. Simple fact is that movies, Harry Potter especially, strip away almost every side story so they can get the main one fleshed out.

Loki the Trickster Wrote:I liked Tonks! She was beautiful in the movie! Sure she didn't have bubblegum-pink hair, but she was cute.

I wanted to see the word "snitch" on Cho's friend's face though, unfortunately, she was't even part of the DA. I absolutely adore how they portrayed Dolores Umbridge! They made her so hateful- it made you wanna' use the Cruciatus curse on her!

Agreed on the Tonks, though Cho's friend would have been a waste of time to introduce and get rid of. And also agreed on Umbridge, she was a f'n bitch.