Join our server on Discord

FF: Rise Of Silver Surfer who got so many bad critics
well I heard one BIG reason and by now I bet everyone has heard of it but it is parodied here

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/58077564/

as for CGI it's the damn future get over it
Quote:well I heard one BIG reason and by now I bet everyone has heard of it but it is parodied here
Yeah, a lack of Galactus would definitely suck in a movie about Galactus.

Quote:Well they do a non CGI surfer, though he isn't very silver but with reason...and as for CGI heroes in general, you could at least try to present another safe effective way to do a streching man, a person on fire, as well as a good Silver Surfer who dosen't look like a shiny piece of toilet paper or a human wrapped in aluminum foil if you are going to complain about the technology.
I'm pretty sure the Surfer was just voiced.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:I'm pretty sure the Surfer was just voiced.

They do a part where he is a physical human that is greyish...symbolizing...well I don't want to spoiler much, so I'll stop there. But he was voiced for that part as well.
[quote=Wisemon]
Quote:well I heard one BIG reason and by now I bet everyone has heard of it but it is parodied here
Yeah, a lack of Galactus would definitely suck in a movie about Galactus.

Quote:Well they do a non CGI surfer, though he isn't very silver but with reason...and as for CGI heroes in general, you could at least try to present another safe effective way to do a streching man, a person on fire, as well as a good Silver Surfer who dosen't look like a shiny piece of toilet paper or a human wrapped in aluminum foil if you are going to complain about the technology.
I'm pretty sure the Surfer was just voiced.
[quote]Jessica Alba....is hot
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
As for the Jessica Alba thing....I shall insist that she was probibly the closest they could get that would want anything to do with an F4 movie because like we agreed apon...the Fantastic 4 should be called the Mediocure 4

I prefer a Yoda that's more active to be honest and they were tyring to make it with more modern techniques ((It would of flopped with people if they used the puppets would of went good for the Star Wars super fans *coughnerdscough* but everyone else would of ahted it)) and Yoda HAD to be active for one HUGE reason...It was a set of prequils and at some point Yoda must of been active with a lightsaber...otherwise a Jedi master he would not be
Oh, didn't you know? It got bad ratings for reusing T1000 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day.

He and the Silver Surfer are one and the same.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Nope. He was frozen and destroyed. And then was sent back to the future as is the rules of time travel.
Ray the Backlasher Wrote:Oh, didn't you know? It got bad ratings for reusing T1000 from Terminator 2: Judgment Day.

He and the Silver Surfer are one and the same.

Have you SEEN the Silver Surfer...that's basically what he looks like O_O
lol, it was a joke. but yeah, t1k IS the surfr!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers