Join our server on Discord

You will laugh.
Now THAT was funny.
I've been watching this almost all day, it just never stops being funny.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I agree. I keep coming back to it when I need a chuckle.
I admit I chuckled a little the first time I saw it, but really, it's too random to be funny, kind of like Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I second that wise!

I did think it was funny then realized that it wasn't v ery funny when I watched it again.
Veemon's Followers
Wow... only two other people on here actually has common sense that the baby could have DIED!? That is so heartless and uncaring. Seriously... what if it was your baby?...

That's just bad cinema.
*shakes head*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Wisemon Wrote:I admit I chuckled a little the first time I saw it, but really, it's too random to be funny, kind of like Aqua Teen Hunger Force.

Simple difference of opinion, I guess. I personally find random humor to be some of the most hilarious. On the other hand, I have to agree with you here. I watched it once, chuckled, then watched it again and thought "You know, it's not really all that funny".

mistysilverwolf Wrote:Wow... only two other people on here actually has common sense that the baby could have DIED!? That is so heartless and uncaring. Seriously... what if it was your baby?...

That's just bad cinema.
*shakes head*

You're joking, right?
If that was my baby, I wouldn't be the dumb ass letting her walk all over the dance floor, so the laugh at the child's expense is, as I see it, 100% the parent's fault.

If the guy purposely walked up and kicked a kid in the head, I wouldn't find it amusing in the least, but because this was obviously an accident and no one was seriously injured, it's hilarious.
Haha that was great! Atleast it didn't die, aslo if it did then one less person in the world no?
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Wow... only two other people on here actually has common sense that the baby could have DIED!? That is so heartless and uncaring. Seriously... what if it was your baby?...

That's just bad cinema.
*shakes head*

If it was my baby I would've done one of two things. One, not sat there like an idiot while my kid walks towards a breakdancer. Two, stood there trying not to laugh from what I knew was gonna happen. It's like Carlos said that's how children should learn, you tell them not to touch something they'll just keep trying to touch it and you'll keep telling them not to. Let them touch it and hurt themselves and they won't do it again.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i've seen it...i find it Funny,As Well...