Join our server on Discord

You will laugh.
Okay found this on youtube and I couldn't stop laughing no matter how many times I watched it. I don't care who you are this is funny.

Try not to laugh, I dare you.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
.......That is so not funny...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I thought it was hilarious. Especially thanks to the Street Fighter SFX. Maybe I just thought it was funny cause I find joy in watching people I don't know, and some I do, suffer.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
...How is that funny...? That's horrible...
A kid gets kicked by a breakdancer in a subway and no one else thinks it's funny? Come one the kid wasn't hurt, badly. It's funny cause it's not supposed to be funny.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I found it VERY Hilarious.. I watch it to cheer meself up...

as for it being kinda jacked up...

Okay, first off... it's the parents/kids fault... they guy is BREAK dancing... NOT doing the tango... so... parent's shoulda known better and held onto the kid, or ran after the kid to stop her.... and they can't say anything like "oh, it was too sudden" becuase there was QUITE a gap from the ring and the dancer himself...
i already posted this in Ect.

http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/showthread.php?tid=7181&pid=269256#pid269256

:P

i laughed the first few times xD
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Haha caopeira pwnage...gotta love it. I especially love the Chun-Li death cry.
That was awesome. I thought it was going to be that stupid Crazy Frog Race Car "Stare at this picture and try not to laugh" thing, but I almost pissed my pants watching this. That was great.
Nope not funny. And I know funny. I have some funny on youtube. I also have a bunch of anime openings and endings.