Join our server on Discord

You will laugh.
I didn't find it funny as hell, found it as bad as if I was in roomful filled with people that laughed at the first person to make an armpit fart. --;
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Wow... only two other people on here actually has common sense that the baby could have DIED!? That is so heartless and uncaring. Seriously... what if it was your baby?...

That's just bad cinema.
*shakes head*

It's the parents fault entirely. Would you not stop your kid if he's running towards a truck on a highway? The parents need to stop sitting iddly by with thumbs up their asses and actually be responsible adults.

That being said, I didn't really find it that amusing.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I still laugh at it. It's the Chun-Li deathcry that gets me.
some people shouldnt reproduce.....

seriously are that baby's parents retarded?
Yep...and now because of that.... so will the baby..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I lol'd

It's not because of what happens, obviously a baby getting kicked in the head isn't funny, but its the way its presented that's funny.

Plus its the parents fault anyway for not watching the baby in the first place.
Well not really the B-boys job is also to make sure that the circle is clear and wide enough for them to do there thing, and unfortunately he didn't check. D:
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
There was a circle wide enough, the baby penetrated that circle and that's why it got hurt. If people were getting kicked left and right I'd put more blame on the dancer but it was the kid that entered the area. Plus the dancer was facing the opposite direction so there was no way he could've avoided the kid. On the parent's side it is possible the baby squeezed through some legs and that's how it got to the dancer before the parent could stop him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
blueeyedgabulvo0o Wrote:Well not really the B-boys job is also to make sure that the circle is clear and wide enough for them to do there thing, and unfortunately he didn't check. D:

How can someone predict a negligent parent letting their child run out into the middle of a dance floor? It's not like the kid was standing there the whole time and the guy danced into him. The kid ran out because a parent wasn't paying adequate attention.
mistysilverwolf Wrote:Yep...and now because of that.... so will the baby..

Here, Misty. Just for you.

[Image: moblog_bfb2fc0fd2f37.jpg]