Join our server on Discord

A sad moment in Wrestling...
I heard about it as I drove home a few minutes ago... also the fact that his wiki page apparently was updated before the police knew about it.
Maybe there was just so much turmoil in his family life that he thought it was best to simply end the family. Having a kid with autism (or whatever that kid had) tends to do that to families.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
If rey went that would suck. But yeah, I heard they did have problems and some were related to his son's problem. But that's just what I heard.
Well I was talking to my father on the phone last night... Chris Benoit was brought up
(We talk about random stuff)
So... he said that someone reported him going to commit suicide like 14 hours before it actually happened... so who knows.. maybe he already planned this out..
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I don't think he did. If he did the media would have milked it for all its worth and any organizations that stress that violent sports like wrestling is yadda.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Wrestlers are now dying left and right, now was also Sensational Sherris time to go. :cry:
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Gabu, you know the WWE has lawyers out the where ever so those organizations wouldn't get very far.
Well atleast for the time being they do something, Unknown. Its better then nothing.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds