Join our server on Discord

A sad moment in Wrestling...
Did anyone hear about this yet?

http://news.aol.com/sports/story/_a/wres...1709990001

I just found out about it a few moments ago when I got back online. Didn't know if anyone else heard about it yet.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
*blinks*
The only way that I heard about it was that Ravaja was freaking out about it...

Ravaja: I can't believe what I heard just now
Misty: hmm?
Ravaja: Chris Benoit, the wrestler committed suicide
Misty: CHRIS BENOIT
Misty: *blinks*
Ravaja: he's dead
Misty: omg...
Ravaja: I can't believe it
Misty: neither can i..
Ravaja: my god
Misty: hmm?
Ravaja: this is....so disturbing
Ravaja: I can see some strange pattern
Ravaja: like so many wrestlers have died
Misty: <_<
Ravaja: So many Hall of Famers have died
Ravaja: I mean, there must be some curse or something
Ravaja: I dunno
Misty: They die in 3s if you haven't noticed.
Ravaja: I know
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I heard about it early this morning. Then I heard it on the radio. It's really sad, the wrestlers I liked when I still watched WWE seem to be dying off. Listening to the radio, they say that he strangled his wife and his (6-7 year old) son, and then he hung himself Monday. They suspect "Roid Rage" (something Steroids do to you, mood swings, anger and such.)

It really surprised me when I heard about this, much when I heard about Eddie Gurrero. At first I thought he must have died in the show (Much like the Vince McMahon thing where his limo exploded, which they had to cut short when Vince broke the news on Monday Night Raw.)

Funny how the two people who had main events in Wrestlemania 20 have passed away.

My condolescences go out to any other members of his family, his wife's family, and all of his fans. He will be missed.
I read about it this morning before work... and then they talked about it all day on the radio.. I know I was thinking more about this than my work today.. Really messes with you when you grow up a fan of someone, hearing about their family... and then hearing this.. I didn't believe it at first... Still don't want to believe it.. but, I know it happened. :(
I just heard about it.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'll say what I said monday. He was very talented and that's all I'll say for right now.
Well that is sad, but I wonder what got him going....
Veemon's Followers
Watching the news, they say that steroids were NOT a factor in what happened. Thought I might add that.
Of course. He was clean in april. And that shows one thing. And besides, baseball players use steroids too. It's just that no one's died there yet. (at least I don't know of anyone who did)
First Eddie now Benoit, what next Rey?

Seesh, he was a great wrestler but whats even nicer was his involvement with kids in his community. Benoit was just awesome and wherever he is, I hope he has peace... RIP Benoit...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds