Join our server on Discord

Drake_11/DMX
Sureilla watched as Serge prepped himself, and she looked at the gun then to Serge. A part of her wanting to stop and end this whole project, but if it worked....things would be different. She pressed the gun to his arm. "It will hurt for only a moment.....and before I pull the trigger..." Surellia blushed as she quickly kissed Serge on the cheek.
'That's incase you explode and I don't have a chance to tell you how much....you really mean to me...." With those words spoken she pulled the trigger injecting the formula.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Serge blinked "You wha- OWW!" the dragon grunted, gasping as he held his arm with his other claw. "Grr... this will take a very... hostile reaction. I think before... the delta ray exposure you'll need to tie me up" he explained, feeling slightly dizzy but conscious nonetheless. "Let me just get my clothes off, they'll itch like hell when I'll start expanding" he said, suddenly slipping his shirt off to show off his poor physique, but he wasn't flabby or stocky at least. "I also... well... you also mean a lot to me" he said, before laying into a metal bed in front of the ray gun, "Let's just get this done, the formula is acting quick and is making me numb, we gotta stimulate my cells" he said to Surelia, hoping she would tie his arms and legs along with his waist before he got shot by the delta ray gun.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She quickly moved fast and tied Serge's arms and legs down then moved to the ray and prayed for a moment before pressing the buttion. The ray hummed with power and a beam shot into Serge's chest. Sureilla watched in wonder as to what would happen.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Serge felt odd for a second. Nothing was happening, his vision had been totally blurred by the red gleam the light made by the laser gun. About for a minute after the shot, the blue dragon had not moved an inch, but his eyes were closed, he looked peaceful, lying on the metal bed, totally tied. However, he had been knocked out to unconsciousness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sureilla looked at the monitors for a moment, and noticed the ray had completed its cycle. She shut it down and rushed to the table touching Serge's face. "Hey.....hey you alright?" she said, a look of worry on her face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I... I guess I am" Serge simply muttered, coughing a bit, still feeling weird. "Argh... my head aches..." he said, feeling heavier all of a sudden while his head-ache got only worse, "What is this... light-headed feeling?" he asked almost nobody, his tail freezing in place.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sureilla quickly got a cold cloth and dambed it on Serge's forehead. "Well it doesn't seem like the formula worked, probably just a side-effect." she said rubbing his chin. "Do you want me to get you anything? Some painkillers?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Serge nodded, "Painkillers would prob, GAWK!" he grunted suddenly, being interrupted from his initial sentence. "Hurts... hurts!" he started growling, "It HURTS!" he said as he felt unnatural pain in his reptilian body, it was so strong he felt like he was being torn from the inside. "GAH! I CAN'T TAKE IT!" he shouted as he started to squirm in the bed, knocking the cloth off his head while straining the ties Surelia had set on him. He was totally berserk, he couldn't feel anything but the sharp pain, his cardiac rhythm had passed through the healthy line.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Her eyes went wide, and she rushed to the medical desk. Her hands were shaking as she looked through the cabinet. If she didn't sedate him soon his heart would give out under the pressure of whatever was doing to him. "Got it!" she said grabbing a needle gun, and rushing to Serge's side, but gasped as she saw his body start to change. She stared with eyes widen as the formula started to work on the Flamedramon's body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
And it was indeed happening, Serge's body was undergoing change. By the looks of it it was going slow at first, but suddenly the dragon's physique started to get worked up massively.

Serge's first change was on the flab on his belly, it flattened out suddenly, only to sport 3 pairs of bulging flesh which all of a sudden hardened and expanded on his belly, and the same process went on with his pectorals, which swelled up to incredible sizes, though the flesh kept its roughness. "M-my body hurts! It... ahhh!!" he yelled, he could somehow feel his bones shifting places, like if they had melted and re-acomodated inside of him, in fact, he was starting to get taller in his place; his arms looked way bigger already, like if they had grown out of proportion, biceps and triceps bulged with powerful muscle as his fists looked like he could grab somebody's head and just crush it with a single claw. His legs went through the same path: longer, bigger and wider, claws grew like a predator reptilian's; his thighs reafirmed and expanded along, his butt looked way better through his torn pants even. His remaining clothes burst, the dragon had completed his growth spurt. A 12 feet tall lizard had broken the bed over-weighing it thanks to his tons of muscles now roaming his whole form.

Serge rolled on the floor twice, his new, powerful body resting on it while staring right up the ceiling, the slit in his crotch was open, meat was outside. Amazing dragon pride was outside, he wasn't so big before, the dragon's cock had outgrown his previous' one, the dick was at least six feet long and a feet around, the massive ballsack hung like twins basketballs as the dragon panted. "Th-the... the pain... the pain's... it's gone..." he gasped, finally calming back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad