Join our server on Discord

Drake_11/DMX
As stated only myself and DMX can post in this thread.

Name: Surelia
Sex:Female
Species:Flamedramon
Interests: BE, Macro, watching cock growth, and muscle inflation

Surelia peered through the microscope as she watched the small cells interact with one another. She pulled back from it rubbing her sapphire eyes, and adjusting her lab coat. "This is so amazing. The cells are growing and becoming better then before." She looked again while using her other hand to write down notes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Name: Serge.
Sex: Male.
Species: Flamedramon.
Interests: Macro, watching breast growth and teasing.

Serge came in through the automatic doors to the lab holding his written log on a small carton table. The Flamedramon didn't use armor, but a white lab coat. He was specialized in genetic/data engeneering so he had been put as partner to Surelia. "How are the cells reaction to the delta rays patterns? Can we bomb them yet?" he asked to the seemingly busy female.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She pulled back from the microscope. "The cells are growing very fast just from the delta rays. I'm a little hesitant to see what these guys will do if we 'bomb' them as you might call it." She kept her eyes down as she took notes allowing Serge to get a chance at the scope.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Serge quickly made his way to the microscope and observed, "Wow that's fast" he said impressed. "Hey you did a very good job with the rays, but I think we got enough testing. Shall we move to subject test?" he smirked, eyeing Surelia from the corner of his eyes as he adjusted the crystal to the telescope.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
'Now your the one that's rushing." she said eyeing Serge. She didn't quite trust him since the head ups had just thrusted him into the project. It had been sever weeks since Serge joined Sureilla as co-heads, and she wasn't like it especially how impatience the male Flamedramon could be. "This only proves the rays can stimulate growth, but no telling when it could end. If we gave this to a test subject it could mean the cells would expand so much the test subject would explode. No it's far too soon for a test subject."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"And now you sound like the director" said the male, stepping over to Surelia as he left the microscope. He smiled as he leaned his muzzle over her shoulder, "You know our design is perfect. You're just being a good girl and following rules" he said. "And I know you detest that grumpy old man as much as I do."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She moved away, 'Maybe so, but following the rules is the safest bet." She said putting the cells into their container and putting it into the fridge with the other formulas. "And as far as I'm concern this design was started by me. You just filled some of the missing pieces I hadn't thought of yet." she said venomiously, but stopped. It wasn't right to feel this way to Serge, but no one knew that she had discovered her fiannce had cheated on her a few days ago with a Angiewomon. Every since she had been buring herself in work and detesting males.

"I'm...going to get something to eat. Do you want anything?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I wouldn't mind grabbing a burger or something at the cafeteria. You get the table, want anything in special?" Serge asked as he put his lab coat off, then stuck his ID to his shirt. The Flamedramon wasn't exactly as endowed as a Ex-Veemon, but he seemed fairly good in body structure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Just a salad." she answered moving onto the tables and picking up with a small notepad in hand. The idea of a life test subject intruged her, and she wondered if a normal male were to take the formula. She scribbled down the notes, and calulated the amount of growth/mass/ and exposure, and gasped. The subject, if successful, would be a true behemoth with a height, by her estimate, of 12'.

"wow...." she said to herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Serge walked out, Man we'll never progress if we keep waiting like this he thought, heading out towards the cafeteria. He picked what Surelia was asking for and he grabbed a cheeseburger, upon getting the sodas he walked back to the lab. Serge walked to Surelia with a smile, "Found something interesting?" he asked, leaving the drink and food in front of her as he sat next to her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad