Join our server on Discord

Drake_11/DMX
Sureilla just stood there looking at Serge, feeling her eyes starting to tear up as the images of seeing her ex-mate with someone else. "I haven't told you Serge.....but you look like ex-mate...." She looked at the gun then him. "He was gentle, a fast talker, and he made me feel like I was worth something. But that came crashing down when I caught him with another girl. I had tried to leave but he forced me down, and beat me...." She sobbed slightly. "That's why I have been harsh on you and anyone else that was male and trying to get close to me. I was harmed that day, and I didn't want to be hurt again."

She stroked her arms in an effort to comfort herself. "I don't know why you want to take this formula, but it doesn't matter to me anymore...." she slowly made her way to the lab door.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Serge felt like a submarine in his stomach had sunk deep and been struck by a water mine. "I didn't know that" said the Flamedramon. He wasted not time and walked towards her, "I'm sorry, I just didn't know that was the case. I guess I just saw you so thrilled, being the top scientist and my... model-to-be... I wanted you to succeed the fastest way possible."

He placed the gun next to the lab's desk, his blue ears lowering down. "I just felt we could... well... you know I didn't want to hurt you. Just stop you from beating me up" he added, sweat-dropping as he did.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She turned and faced the male flamedramon wiping her eyes. "It's alright....I know I have been a bitch lately with you. I shouldn't have treated you badly, but it was so hard to overcome...I have just been buring myself in work." She suddenly stroked Serge's hand, and blushed. "I didn't say this before, but I always enjoyed your company when you stayed late at night to finish up tests. I'm sorry for being rude, but deep down I hated being alone." She looked at the gun then at Serge for a moment. "So....where do we go from here?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey, you don't need to be alone" Serge said, then hugged Surelia tightly to make her forget of the rushiness for a moment, then he realized what he was doing and what he had just said. "I mean," the dragon quickly pulled back from the hug half-scared, but blushing. "I think you can be a good friend and a... a great scientist" he said, smiling nervously, "We can keep our experiment up if you like."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sureilla was frozen for a moment. Many times other men had tried to be affectionate with her, but when she felt Serge hug her she wanted it to last longer. He was surprisingly warm in that breif moment, and for once in a long time she felt protected. A deep rosy blush came over her, and she turned around as she tried to relax her heart. Suddenly she looked at the gun and wondered what would that formula would do to either herself or him.... she thought, but shook her head. She looked in Serge's eyes for a moment. A look of uncertianly to what she should do. All the time she felt in control, but now she wasn't and enjoyed it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
At not receiving a direct answer, Serge just popped his muzzle across her shoulders, "So... we still need an anthro experiment subject. Wonder who could we choose?" he asked, not wanting to sound obvious.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sureilla blushed for a moment, and slowly touched his hand near hers. "Well....maybe we can flip a coin or something..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Flip a coin?" said Serge, blinking in surprise, "What? You mean you wanna choose either of us to test?" he asked half-mindlessly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Are you suggesting you volunteer.....well that would make more sense..." she looked at the gun then to Serge."This could end up badly for you if your body can't hold the energy in this tube. Are you sure?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Serge looked at himself and then at her, "Well, you're the one to have success anyways" he joked, "It will work, we've had enough time to do tests. I guess we can do this" he said, then being decided, he put his coat off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad