Join our server on Discord

Drake_11/DMX
Sureilla glanced over to her partner. "I don't know. Most probably cause would be increase to attribuies of muscle and height and such. But still this is a very successful test."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well let's keep this test locked away. We don't want anybody to know about him, I think we can now," but Serge stopped as he noticed the cat was making awkward noises.

The new cat man had totally left his new self, only to keep being what he was before. He was cleaning himself like a cat would.

"Wow. That's convenient" he said, "Fascinating. The subject is responding like his former's self. Seems like this process can be self-controlled after all. The formula and rays don't seem to affect brain cells" Serge told Surelia, hoping she would agree the experimentation to go further on.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sureilla continued to write on a note pad, and moved close to the large being. The cat looked up and purred coming close to the cage. She gently stroked his head, and smiled. "Aww you are a good boy." Suddenly she gasped as she saw the growing member of cat creature. "Whoa it boosts reproducive organs too." As the crane moved the cage into another room. She looked more into her notes. "It may not harm brain cells, but who knows what it will do long term."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I really doubt it's something to be looked up now. I'm pretty sure a concentrated dose of the formula to an anthro's cellular make up will just modify him or her physically, not psychically. So, I suggest a last test" Serge grinned, "With a pure anthro" he said, smiling to Surelia.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sureilla went cold as she realized why Serge was pushing the project. "That's why.....you wanted me or you to take the formula..." She quickly reached for the tube in Serge's hand. "You can't be serious!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Serge stepped back and hid the injecting gun, with his other claw he latched Surelia's reaching arm's wrist and twisted it slightly, holding her back against him. Serge put his muzzle next to her ear, "Don't worry sweet heart, this doesn't have to fall in for an argument. This experiment requires two things: A scientist and the test subject."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sureila gasped in pain on her wirst, and growled. Her ex-mate had done this to her before, and she wasn't about to have another male touch her. "What did I say-" she suddenly raided her left foot and kicked back into his groin. "About calling me sweetheart!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Serge's eyes widened. He felt certain pain ushering into him but thankfully he wasn't a mammal, so his sexual organs were well protected inside his pouch. The pain filtered ever so slightly and he grunted in annoyance, "I'm trying to be patient Surelia. Why do you keep trying to hurt me when I just want us to have our project finished successfully?" he asked, holding back swearing words and comments while tightening her arm enough so she wouldn't be able to move. "Come on, you know I wouldn't hurt you."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Liar!" she whinched from the pain in her wrist. "I have heard those words before from males, and they mean nothing." She stared at his eyes, her sapphire eyes staring into Serge gaze. A tear rolled down one of them as she stiffled a sob. "This project is all I have now.....and I will not have some overshowanistic male ruin it because he wants fast results. I'm sick of going fast because someone else wanted to. It only got me a broken heart in the end." She whipped the tear away. 'So tell me Serge why would I even consider doing this?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Because" Serge said, letting Surelia go all of a sudden and he just stood there, "I thought we were more than just colleagues" he said, showing her the pistol in his claw for her to take.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad