Join our server on Discord

Drake_11/DMX
"Use the formula hit with the delta ray?! That would mean...." she thought for a moment getting the figures right in her head. "Serge whatever we test the formula on would cause the subject to grow too fast. It could cause the body of the subject to blow up." Sureilla thought for a moment. "But you do have a point about the equipment. If we took this stuff to my place and tested it on a rat it would still take 6 months to fully realize the test..."

The young flamedramon stood up. "I can't believe I am saying this, but fine. You do all your hacking business. I'll have the test ready with a subject."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Look, we are better off using the delta rays to accelerate the process. We have only tested the formula on vegetable and animal cellular makeups. We can't afford to let the cells wait till they are stimulated on their own, so we'll use the delta ray so the formula acts on its own way with them. We won't make any rat blow up, we just need a good test subject" he grinned. "We just have to find him, or her" he said, before he stood up and winked to Surelia. Serge made his way to the security room's main computer, he took the chance it was break to insert a small jamming program. It wouldn't take too much time to fix, but he used that little time to return to the lab and take out the cameras, playing with the wires till he had alternated the video feedbacks.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Him or her?" Sureilla shook her head. "He probably meant a cat or a lower animal." she thought. She went into the testing lab and took some of the formula out putting them into container guns. It was the standard holding for them, and she was careful not to drop them. She went into the lab and noticed Serge playing with the cameras. "I'll go get a cat or dog from the testing lab to use this on." she said placing the formula on the table. "Just don't zap yourself with that wiring."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't worry about me. I'll be more than fine" said Serge as he finished with the second security camera. He stepped down from his chair and walked towards the testing labs.

Serge dawdled around, grinning as he approached a table, in few seconds he was able to notice Surelia had everything in place and ready for the testing experiment. "Think this is enough formula, guess the delta rays will be a good hit on me" he said to himself, careful to make sure he wouldn't let Surelia hear him. He just laughed to himself while waiting for her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ok the ray is setup, and I have a cat for the testing." she said holding up a cage, and placing it on the table. "I just hope this doesn't blow up in our faces."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Nah. We'll be fine" Serge said, handing her a pair of protective googles, "Come on sweetie. Let's put our job to work" he suggested, organizing both injecting guns next to each other, then picked one up. "Fire delta rays after I've administrated the serum, okay?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sureilla suddenly slapped Serge, and stopped. "I'm sorry....just don't call me sweetie...my last love called me that." She watched as Serge still held the gun, and looked at the delta ray typing in a timer. "Alright it's going to go off in 5 seconds you better put it into the cat now."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Man that actually hurt thought a sore-cheeked Serge as he nervously smiled and walked to the small cage. He administrated the serum to the cat in a careful way. The animal would react totally berserk to it normally, but the process wouldn't start till the cells were be stimulated.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sureilla handed his a set of glasses and watched as the ray fired off hitting the cat dead on. The cat went berserked as perdicted, but soon the cat started to gain mass in muscle. It's body becoming more humaniod, and it bludged with muscles. Sureilla gasped, but continued to record the readings. The cat burst out of the cage and grew more and more till it stopped at 6 feet in height. She quickly lowered a high tension cage onto the cat who sat down on the floor moaning as it got use to it's new body.

"Unbelieveable....."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmm... so that's what happens to common animals. They become... anthros like us" Serge said, putting a claw to his chin to sound convincing, "I wonder what would happen to an anthro like your or me" he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad