Join our server on Discord

Drake_11/DMX
Sureila gasped and put the note pad away. 'Nothing just playing with some numbers." she noticed the salad in Serge's hand and took it. "Thanks." she said starting to eat. Unlike Serge, Sureilla never ate anything fatty, but then again not eating it was probably why she didn't have a chest to speak of. It was something she never talked about, but she wished she was bigger up there a little. Perhaps then her former fiancee wouldn't have cheated on her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Serge noticed the dragoness was a bit off and tried to change the subject, he smiled to her and wagged his tail as he commented, "You look pretty slim these days, have you started a diet?" he said, starting to eat his own lunch.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhm yeah a little..." she hadn't noticed, but her notepad slipped from her arms landing on the floor near Serge, but because they were talking neither one seem to notice.

"Just thought I should lose some weight that's all." She looked over at Serge and stiffled a chuckle seeing him wag his tail like a dog so content. She looked at his lunch seeing how greasy the burger was. "How can you eat that stuff?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It tastes good?" Serge grinned, before he heard a small thump on the floor, he noticed Surelia's notepad. "Hey isn't that yours?" he cleaned one of his greasy claws and picked it up, glancing at the notes as he chewed on the burger, "Woooah... what's this?" he said amazed at the calculations.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No, don't look at that!" she said reaching for it. "It's just guess work nothing more!" her face blushing for a moment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey why so embarrassed?" said Serge, leaning back so Surelia wasn't able to grab the pad, he kept watching the numbers, "And I thought I was the rushy one" he said with a big smile, "Seems like somebody wants to move along afterall!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Just stop it Serge and give it back." she said reaching more as she got closer to his chest. "I don't want to move forward, those calulations are if the formula did as it was designed. But the odds are.02% so give it back!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Serge smiled and handed the pad back, "Hey there's nothing wrong in being a bit... impulsive. I think we could just grab guinea pig and try it in secret, what do you say?" he proposed, "Your project is most probably gonna be successful Surelia" he said, "You and I both know it."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
She looked at the pad for a moment. All her life she played it safe, never breaking the rules, but Serge was right.....where had it gotten her? She never got promoted, and her fiancee left her for a busty Renamon....

'Fine will do it, but we have to keep it hush hush. Can you get some of the formula out of here?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I will but I got a much better idea" Serge grinned, "Let's use the whole process, we combine the formula exposed to the delta rays so it accelerates the process, that way the possibility chances will climb to higher than 50%" he smirked. "Also, don't worry, I'll just hack the lab cameras and lock our lab doors before we start, that way we won't have anybody to bother us, nor we will have to carry equipment they can suspect us for."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad