Join our server on Discord

Drake_11/DMX
"Serge no!!" Suddenly support beams fell down around her. She dashed to the left and right as she tried to make it back to the control center. However she soon felt a beam land across her back pinning her down. "Ah Serge you have to stop!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Soon half of the lab was torn into pieces, the massive dragon had expanded so much, he had nearly doubled his height and when he stood up whole building exploded with a god-like proportioned, gigantic behemoth of a dragon. "Mnnnhh... I want more pleasure... I want moooore..." he said almost hypnotized, his cock twitching as he felt himself aroused once again.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sureilla screamed as the beam dug into her back causing blood to flow off her slightly. she thought as she whimpered from the pain. She collasped on her face and screamed again as another beam landed on her. "Maybe this is a way of punishing me." she thought once again as the pain mounted as she watched Serge grow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Serge made sure he could move his arms, so he finished to wreck the ex-lab he worked in. And as soon as he finished he watched down, after noticing Surelia, he moved the large beam away, "Sorry about that sexy" he said, his voice sounding a lot deeper and more sensual than before, "But this feels too good for me to stop" said the gigantic dragon as he picked the scientist up not to have her anymore hurt. "And I want to get bigger faster, you're gonna help me, right?" he asked, wagging his tail which kept ripping anything inside the foundations of the wrecked lab. The other scientists who weren't dead tried to run away from the building and the super-gifted behemoth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sureila blinked and opened her eyes to see Serge gaze. She gasped to see the lab in complete ruins, and the destruction from the growth. "Serge you have to listen to me. Your getting lost in the growth we have to stop it..." her voice drifted off as she looked down Serge's gifted body. He was so handsome and muscluar; just the way she loved her males. She could already feel herself become aroused at the thought of touching Serge and seeing his big beautiful body getting bigger.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Serge looked on a building next to him, flexing his pecs and abs as he saw himself being reflected in its clean windows. "This looks cool enough" he said, "But I want more. How do I speed the process Surelia?" he asked, looking back at the aroused reptile with a mischievous grin "Err... Surelia?" he asked after seeing her expression.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad